What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6 at 6AM and 5.8 right now. No aspirin yesterday I had to take paracetamol as cold was not showing any signs of backing down with aspirin.

Feeling much better compared to yesterday except it feels like I have a severe hangover without the pleasure of drinking last night. :D

I hope everyone has a great start of the weekend.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Independence Day here in Little America and Swipey greeted me with a malicious 5.6 :arghh: One can live an austere life, largely deprive oneself of any joy from food. plan and read around the subject but in the end T2 does just what it wants anyhow. I fear things will get worse as the English Patient is intent on me feeding us with red meat - Lamb shoulder. Wonderful to hear from you @Cumberland.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.3 today. Good to see you @Cumberland. @ianpspurs roast lamb shoulder seems to me a decent way to celebrate Freedom Day.
Lamb shoulder is good and PE friendly as a concept but red meat appears to be kryptonite for Swipey next day. Takes me into places I don't need to go. Nutrition versus pleasure versus eat to your meter.

Reactions: Cumberland

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 when I tested at about 8 this morning, 6.0 after a Sausage and Egg McMuffin (breakfast plans went awry whilst away as my partner injured her foot so we had to get her to A & E).

Still a bit high for my liking but I have a cold/bug thing and haven't slept very much in the last couple of days.