New pod high readings

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi
Wondering if anyone can help just changed my Omnipod from the left side of my lower back to the right side of my lower back and my sugars level are all high on the left hand side they were all in range done nothing different so not sure why.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi just a quick question i am type 1 diabetic and ihave started a training routine and i eat 6-7 times a day but now i am not having to take insulin with food at all i have between 50-60 grams of carbs with 5 of them meals. Has anyone experienced the same. If i take 1unit of insulin for this then within 20 minutes i am going hypo

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have never heard of that are you ln touch with your diabetic team how long have you been type 1 diabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have spoken to my DSN and changed my basal by half but even then when i have my meal within 20 minutes my sugar drop dramatically with taking insulin with my food. And sorry about posting on your thread i didnt read the title before i posted as im new to asking questions.

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
No worries I wish I could help I never had that happen I seemed to be doing ok until this pod got up this morning I was low again but normally in range all night so I know basal is fine have you thought about doing your insulin after you have eaten to see how it goes.