What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Johnegreen not sure why you gave me a hug was it for the lack of sleep ? I thought my numbers were amazing :)

HurricaneHippo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Really bad nights sleep awake from 1 am till 6 am ..really hungry 3am tested my bg out of curiosity and it was 5.8 had cheese on toast jam and crackers ( I know ) then fully expecting a reading around 8 this morning I tested and it was 4.7 !!!! re tested and yep 4.7 !.Maybe I just need food in the early hours who knows .

You poor thing, so hard to sleep when hungry, if not impossible. Jam mmmmm how I miss thee

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Really bad nights sleep awake from 1 am till 6 am ..really hungry 3am tested my bg out of curiosity and it was 5.8 had cheese on toast jam and crackers ( I know ) then fully expecting a reading around 8 this morning I tested and it was 4.7 !!!! re tested and yep 4.7 !.Maybe I just need food in the early hours who knows .
Hug for the sleep but winner for getting those results no matter what way! Careful the low GI goblin doesn't jinx you though.;)

HurricaneHippo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hug for the sleep but winner for getting those results no matter what way! Careful the low GI goblin doesn't jinx you though.;)

If I read this post when I first joined the thread, I would have set my alarm for 3am and had toast with jam for sure!

Reactions: Ryhia

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
How strange!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

You can PM members if unsure why you got a hug or like.
You're welcome with other "full on chat" thread contributions, regarding shopping trips, traffic & campsites.
There are diet topics for bread, small hour snacks, salads & "taste the difference" foods...

We politely ask to stick to FBGs, or posts will be removed. :)

Thanks in advance.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Yes, you should test immediately on getting up. Taking a shower or any other activity will make your BG go up. :)
I thought moving made it go down? I’m just getting to grips with this. X

Reactions: JohnEGreen