10 Cal jelly.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Hi everyone. Can we eat those 10 cal ready made jelly pots? Think the ones I have seen are Hartleys. I cannot see any sugar listed and the carbs are less than 0.5. Thanks all. I’m watching Coron at mo. X

Reactions: ickihun

Hertfordshiremum

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone. Can we eat those 10 cal ready made jelly pots? Think the ones I have seen are Hartleys. I cannot see any sugar listed and the carbs are less than 0.5. Thanks all. I’m watching Coron at mo. X
Hi Su

I buy Hartley jelly the ones you make up with water occasionally, I am type 1 and spike terribly with lots of food but have no problem with these. Less than 0.5G carbs. Lovely with a bit of double cream. I think the jelly pots look almost identical to the powder sachets. Definitely worth trying just check how you react, I would bet you will be fine, Enjoy!

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I have them, although only half a pot at a time as I'm sensitive to the sweetener they use (no BS impact, more TMI).

Reactions: ickihun

Sax

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No longer being prescribed metformin.
They do two versions, sugar free and one with sugar.

The sugar free ones are fine. I have them occasionally to give my brain the illusion of a desert after a meal and don't want greek yogurt. Raspberry flavour and add a few real berries.

Reactions: mariavontrapp

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Hi Su

I buy Hartley jelly the ones you make up with water occasionally, I am type 1 and spike terribly with lots of food but have no problem with these. Less than 0.5G carbs. Lovely with a bit of double cream. I think the jelly pots look almost identical to the powder sachets. Definitely worth trying just check how you react, I would bet you will be fine, Enjoy!
Thank you. X

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
They do two versions, sugar free and one with sugar.

The sugar free ones are fine. I have them occasionally to give my brain the illusion of a desert after a meal and don't want greek yogurt. Raspberry flavour and add a few real berries.
Sounds good. X

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I like the Hartley's sugar free ones. Lovely with a splash of single cream as a sweet treat.

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I have just looked at their strawberry jelly pots, and they have 14 grams carbs per pot, or 11 grams / 100 grams. the sugar free Aeroplane Lite jelly we buy have less than 0.5 grams carbs for both serves and per 100 grams.

The 10 cal range is around 0.3g carbs per pot