Weekly weigh in - Fridays

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
I know my last weigh in was on the 3/8 which clocked in at 76.9 kg originally from 80kg
Up to date now 75.1kg I have keep saying to myself when I look at all this sweet things ‘A moment on the lips is a life time on the hips and little pickers wear bigger knickers ;)
Love it. Little pickers….. x.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
My weight is difficult to assess since I've got 'musical scales' meaning that on one part of the bathroom floor
I am exactly 10st .. on another I am 9st 13lbs, another 9st 10lbs yes. it's an old house!
But when I began this journey seven weeks ago I was 11st on the first bit of the floor :D
My bathroom floor the same lol. I try to stick to a certain tile on the floor. I was concerned I was losing too much weight too quickly (I spoke too soon) - well I’m stuck on 12 stone now and will not move. I’m gonna have to start walking to work. X

Reactions: Annb

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A bit of a kick in the uprights this morning as my weekly weigh in puts me at 21st10.5lbs which is 2.75lb up from last week. Not entirely sure how as I've been careful enough with what I eat, but we go again next week. I've had a good run recently and am still ahead of where I wanted to be, but it's still disappointing.

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
My bathroom floor the same lol. I try to stick to a certain tile on the floor. I was concerned I was losing too much weight too quickly (I spoke too soon) - well I’m stuck on 12 stone now and will not move. I’m gonna have to start walking to work. X
SuNuman mine stuck on 10st for about four weeks!!! I tried everything from longer fasts, to extra walks, and even heavier garden work, but it made no difference. However I now think it's because I lost that first stone in about TEN days! I think my body had to 'catch up' after that before it agreed to budge from the number 10 that it obviously loved :D My new scales are due to arrive today so hopefully I won't have to pick between three different results when I stand on them!

Reactions: Dandelade

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
was 12 stone when I stepped on the scale yesterday a slight loss of a couple of pounds.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
SuNuman mine stuck on 10st for about four weeks!!! I tried everything from longer fasts, to extra walks, and even heavier garden work, but it made no difference. However I now think it's because I lost that first stone in about TEN days! I think my body had to 'catch up' after that before it agreed to budge from the number 10 that it obviously loved :D My new scales are due to arrive today so hopefully I won't have to pick between three different results when I stand on them!
Thank you. Pretty sure that’s the same as me then. Thou you are 2 stone better off than me. Lol. X. Thanks.

Reactions: coby

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
I still use feet and inches too Sandy-55. I prefer the traditional ways that I grew up with. Don't you find that Kilograms make us sound so much heavier!
Got used to kg for weight, but still am 5ft 6 inches tall.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Forgot to weigh on Friday, and cat is being uncooperative, so no weight for him either.
Have started to cut his evening meal down by one gramme again. Always easier to cut the evening meal.

Reactions: Dandelade

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Managed to re-weigh myself as I didn't believe it, and it turns out it was only 21st 9.5lb so not as much of an increase. I have definitely lost inches around the waist as I have fit into a pair of 44" jeans for the first time since I was about 16, I'd guess!!!

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Thank you. Pretty sure that’s the same as me then. Thou you are 2 stone better off than me. Lol. X. Thanks.
Don't worry SuNuman cos the way you're going you will soon catch up! xx

Reactions: Annb

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Don't worry SuNuman cos the way you're going you will soon catch up! xx
Thank you. Just been for a walk around the park and fed the ducks. Xxxxxx

Reactions: coby

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Still hanging around 92kg for the last three weeks. Kinda taking a break, eating to happiness lol.

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Week away, dropped off the wagon and carb laden holiday and bounce up to 76.2kg.

It really doesn’t take a long time to bounce up but back to the food scales and monitoring and it won’t take long to bounce back down again I’m sure

So, all good.

Sandy-55

I weighed in at 74.6 kg. Old school 11st 10.5 Last week 75.1kg Always nice to see the scales go down in weight gives you that boost (no I don’t mean the chocolate bar) I don’t weigh any of my food I probably should I’d probably lose a lot more if I did.
Do you not find your self a little obsessed with the scales looking back in august I weighed myself 3x don’t ask me why I did that

Dollylolly

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The docs thinking drugs cure all
I’ve lost another 1.5kg when I’m meant to be maintaining oh well that’s me at 59kgs so 9st 4lbs

ive tried increasing my calorie load but some days I just feel full and I think it’s the gallbladder removal to be honest and I’m hoping it settles down soon or some day or I’m meant to be lighter after all for my height.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
I stayed the same. Next time I complain about losing too much weight……shoot me lol. 12 stone. But I was 13. X

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
@ickihun i was the opposite I can eat fat with a knackered gallbladder then I got surgery and I’m still eating fat. So far so good
As im 14 days post op.
I wonder if mine is more because of my gastric bypass than the gallbladder. I guess so. Mind u older people I've spoken to had to change their diet afterwards but surgeon told me before the op my diet doesn't need to change after gallbladder removal. I'm still having terrible cramps but I've been told I have loads of adhesions but surgeon tried to free alot of my other organs too. I've lost all of my right side throbbing and pain. I still have left spasms but I'm covering the heavy pain with strong painkillers. I poo out fat which interferes with its consistancy. Great for slimming but not pleasant. Numbness from trapped nerves in my back and neck can catch me unawares. I'm seeking support for all of it. Surgeon was fantastic and worked very hard for me. Bless him.