Omelette

M

Member496333

Has eggs today with bacon, a different, Dutch kind of bacon, ham and goat's cheese. Plus pepper and salt, of course. So I'd say heck yeah, you can! Just add in anything low to no carb and have at it. :)

Goats should win a Nobel Prize for their cheese. Stuff is off the chain. Makes cow’s cheese look a bit silly.

richf

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
rainy days
Cashews are rather high carb - I never eat them.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't realize they were rather high, thats cashews out now.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Well I applaud you for carrying on Su. I'd have given up at the first bad sickness bout :D
And I didn’t take one day off sick from work; and I needed to at times believe me. X

Reactions: Dandelade

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for the reply, I didn't realize they were rather high, thats cashews out now.

Hi there, don't be put off by what others do or don't do, test to see the effect they have on you, you may find just a few have no effect and it's a shame to cut out a few nuts because handfuls of them may be high carb. x

Reactions: richf

mansingh01

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi. Can we eat an omelette? I have just seen a recipe for a ham one with tomatoes. I don’t like tomatoes so maybe I could add peppers? Thanks. Xx.

Eggs on its own is very effective as there is hardly any carbs in it -