My Sugr app.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Hi can I have your views on the my sugr app please. Is the a1c estimate pretty close? Thanks. X

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’ve used the MySugr app since diagnosis. As your finger prick tests are each just a snap shot in time for each one, you can miss some highs and lows. I use it more to watch trends. Recently being ill it has trended up a little bit for me, but it’s always very encouraging when the trend is downwards.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
I’ve used the MySugr app since diagnosis. As your finger prick tests are each just a snap shot in time for each one, you can miss some highs and lows. I use it more to watch trends. Recently being ill it has trended up a little bit for me, but it’s always very encouraging when the trend is downwards.
Thank you. X

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Hi SuNuman

I got one of those 10kcal Hartley jelly pots with my shopping today, very nice and no spiking. Thanks for posting!
Ah bless you. There are some that say no added sugar. I have tried both. Buy some raspberries and drop a few of those into the pot; I often have this on my 15 mins break at work. Yum. X

Dollylolly

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The docs thinking drugs cure all
I use this app and it can be out by about 10% for A1c but it lets you see what’s what and keep an eye on the sugars through the trends

I also like it cos I like figures and data.

Reactions: Widgets

Bobbycoll

My sugr app teamed with my accuchek mobile was bang on with my ha1 reading, I do test upto 10 times a day so guessing that's why it was accurate