What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Slept through, so no early coffee. Woke to 7.0. So we are once again around same level @Estragon .

@SuNuman I only have frequent urination if I drink too much coffee. So I am reluctantly going to decaff if I have to be out of the house and not close to toilet facilities for more than 30 mins. I do pee more if I am losing weight. (Which is not often enough).
@ianpspurs couldn’t cope with even one cup of tea. It makes me gag. Apparently I do make a good cup of tea, though, according to Mr Pipp, who drinks the stuff on the hour and half hour.

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Slept through, so no early coffee. Woke to 7.0. So we are once again around same level @Estragon .

@SuNuman I only have frequent urination if I drink too much coffee. So I am reluctantly going to decaff if I have to be out of the house and not close to toilet facilities for more than 30 mins. I do pee more if I am losing weight. (Which is not often enough).
@ianpspurs couldn’t cope with even one cup of tea. It makes me gag. Apparently I do make a good cup of tea, though, according to Mr Pipp, who drinks the stuff on the hour and half hour.
Thanks. It must b my midnight Pepsi max then I take up with me. I’m gonna change to water from tonight. X

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.5 this morning and I keep hearing echoes of that old song "Wanna take you higher" from my meter's case.

Reactions: DJC3

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.3 - Well, this is thoroughly depressing. I went to bed on a 6.6. This wasn’t due to carbs, “No way José!”.

Last edited:

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.3 - Well, this is thoroughly depressing. I went to bed on a 6.6. This wasn’t due to carbs, “No way José!”.
I feel your pain .
8.0 on fasting, 8.0 after coffee, 7.1 following an hour long woodland walk.
Not had carb food for weeks. Only thing I can think of is poor quality sleep in the heat.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I feel your pain .
8.0 on fasting, 8.0 after coffee, 7.1 following an hour long woodland walk.
Not had carb food for weeks. Only thing I can think of is poor quality sleep in the heat.
Hug for fbg and poor quality sleep. Massive winner for the hr walk.