What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hello everyone good weekend to you

I have been in hospital again with ticker trouble but I’m doing ok

I have to take it steady but I’m itching to do stuff but must listen to my body

Hope you’re all keeping well

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello IAN, very happy to hear your doing well,as you say,must take it steady,molly56 and I sending hugs and speedy recovery….PLEASE listen to your docs and perhaps look see how others have coped,anyway keep us posted and good to hear from you.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone good weekend to you

I have been in hospital again with ticker trouble but I’m doing ok

I have to take it steady but I’m itching to do stuff but must listen to my body

Hope you’re all keeping well

Hi Cumberland how are you doing now?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Sorry I've not been around had things to do and children to look after.

My youngest daughter and her husband welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their lives on 3rd August. Today is the day they register him. His name will be Killian, shortened to Kili (a character from The Hobbit)

Youngest granddaughter starts school today so my daughter is busy back and forward the school training thm to use the pump and the sensor.

And today we celebrate my stepson's 21st birthday as he will be at his mom's on the actual day. So glad rags on and a few cocktails to drink.

My diabetes seems to be under control as I've been following a calorie counting app. Since end May I have lost nearly 2 stone but at the moment still cant see it. I did do my measurements and lost about 8 inches from various places. I'm planning on another 4 stone to see me right.

I hope everyone else is well. Enjoy the sunshine

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi @wolfie11969, Congratulations to you and your Daughter on birth of Killian.
Your granddaughter is doing well
Hope all enjoyed the 21st birthday bash.
And congratulations on your diet control,️, keep it up
Molly56‘S birthday Friday 10th September, taking her to a nice Italian restaurant
My job’s going well,I’m supposed to be on zero hours contract …but I’m averaging 40 hrs a week , Hailstone coaches company I work for are getting a new Mercedes sprinter mini coach 16 seater.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969, Congratulations to you and your Daughter on birth of Killian.
Your granddaughter is doing well
Hope all enjoyed the 21st birthday bash.
And congratulations on your diet control,️, keep it up
Molly56‘S birthday Friday 10th September, taking her to a nice Italian restaurant
My job’s going well,I’m supposed to be on zero hours contract …but I’m averaging 40 hrs a week , Hailstone coaches company I work for are getting a new Mercedes sprinter mini coach 16 seater.

Happy birthday tomorrow to @Molly56 . Have a great day, enjoy your meal out

And great news on the work front. All helps to pay the bills

Reactions: Hopeful34

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
IMG_2072.jpg
just made molly 56 a choc’ sponge cake with malteasers

Reactions: Trevor vP

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello IAN, how’s things? Molly 56 and I are looking forwards to our new kitchen being installed….about 3 weeks time… then I can make lots more cakes

Reactions: Hopeful34

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Cumberland

Been absent myself too. Been in sunny Malta getting burnt and then coming back to the cold. Its supposed to be warm today but I'm cold.

Menfolk dying with a cold the youngster brought in.

And all I've done is buy yet more books.I have no room on my bookshelves so need to buy more.

Grandkids all good. Grandson changed so much durig the time we were away. He's now smiling.

Keep well folks

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi folks

Hardly anyone posts here anymore. I'm ging to sit in the corner and sulk cus I have no friends to play with.

Seriously though everythings OK. I've had a blip with my bipolar and might have bought some stupid stuff over the 'net cus I could. What we will do with it I dont know.

Family are well. Son has himself a job so just waiting on a start date. Gets him out the house and from under our feet.

And we decided we were fed up waiting for the kitchen compan to come and actually do some work that we moved all out stuff back from the dining room to our kitchen. They can now wait for us. And as we have been waiting since January (just as covid hit) I think we have to get ourselves back to normal.

Look after yourselves

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi,@wolfie11969, how was Malta? Any pics
Yep think I must have Amazon compulsive buying syndrome……..as well
Our kitchen is part empty…still no start date though…maybe early November

Anyway molly56 and I are keeping busy , I’m doing more driving than I really wanted too but it’s paying the bills
Your son’s done well
Your right it’s becoming very quiet on here

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all

Erm apologies for not being around, I'm coming down off a bipolar high. Never nice, and cant be documented cus I cant get to see the blasted consultant. They are all still in their ivory towers but you can be seen at A&E, drop in clinic and by a nurse just not your own doctor or consultant as they are still doing consultations by phone.

My family are well, just about. My eldest granddaughter now has specs, obvious from rest of family wearing them. Little one having issues with her pump and sensor. Hopefully sorted out soon.

My youngest daughter I think has a touch of the baby blues. She's not finding it easy looking after the baby as hubby works and baby usually grouchy. I've taken on board going out with her once a week to a different shopping centre so we can browse and have lunch. Tomorrow off to Stourbridge. We have also bought a baby car seat so we can pick them both up and bring them here for company and food (If only we had kept other car seats :meh:)

Other than that we havent been up to much apart from Christmas shopping. Off later on to buy some dressing gowns and have a meal out.

good to see a couple of you posting:):)

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
How fantastic. That's a lovely kitchen Clive. Hope you and Molly56 have many happy years cooking in it, and eating the results. Enjoy:)

Reactions: Clivethedrive