What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.9 - Yeah, fed up with the LCHF I dived into a bowl of Museli and yoghurt for breakfast. I should be 6s this pm, but not.

Reactions: JohnEGreen

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.3 - Wowser! After Yesterday’s 8.3, 8.9 and bed on 7.7, I was not thinking a low 6. Two changes: a much better sleep and drank four more glasses of water, I realised yesterday I hadn’t been drinking water, seriously, I’d actually forgotten to drink water. So, deeper sleep and rehydration.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A dismal 6.6 today. Had a very low carb food day so I’m assuming it must be the effect of the massive steak I had for dinner.
@ianpspurs my exercise bike very quickly turned into a clothes horse.

Reactions: Pipp

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
A dismal 6.6 today. Had a very low carb food day so I’m assuming it must be the effect of the massive steak I had for dinner.
@ianpspurs my exercise bike very quickly turned into a clothes horse.
Re the clothes horse. You're the 2nd person I've read say that on here. The other went from insulin and hospitalisation to remission and is an inspiration IMHO. Maybe I should throw clothes on mine? Of course it's the meat - surprised there wasn't the odd Methusala of red:angelic: I was 4.9 via Stabbington 6 years ago.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Re the clothes horse. You're the 2nd person I've read say that on here. The other went from insulin and hospitalisation to remission and is an inspiration IMHO. Maybe I should throw clothes on mine? Of course it's the meat - surprised there wasn't the odd Methusala of red:angelic: I was 4.9 via Stabbington 6 years ago.

Not even a magnum, but maybe you’re onto something. Perhaps I should be drinking a lot more red when I eat steak. That’s a cheering thought!

Reactions: mojo37

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Not even a magnum, but maybe you’re onto something. Perhaps I should be drinking a lot more red when I eat steak. That’s a cheering thought!
Swerve the steak - some wine is vegan:angelic: @Ryhia is an air walker a cross trainer? Talking of which, hope all is well @ziggy_w.

Reactions: ziggy_w