What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG 4.9 this morning. Missing lunch yesterday seems to have benefitted my blood levels.:)

Reactions: karen8967

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Swerve the steak - some wine is vegan:angelic: @Ryhia is an air walker a cross trainer? Talking of which, hope all is well @ziggy_w.

Thanks so much for asking, @ianpspurs, and sorry for not replying sooner. Somehow, my "Alert" function on this site is a bit dodgy and I never got notified of your tag.

Things are fine with me, had a spell of higher blood sugars for while (including one 7.1 fasting (no idea where this came from) and a couple of 8s during the day). Pretty frustrating, as I was keto throughout. Blood sugars seem to have settled back down now, though. Fasting levels for the last four days were 4.9 for the three mornings before today, and 4.8 today.

How are you, @ianpspurs? I am in the process of catching up on news on this thread a bit, and remember reading something about MIL and babies and hospitals. Hope all is well now. Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed.

To all others, I wonder if I missed any other tags. If yes, I do apologize. Hope all is well for everyone, I have been missing being on this thread and keeping up with everyone's news.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks so much for asking, @ianpspurs, and sorry for not replying sooner. Somehow, my "Alert" function on this site is a bit dodgy and I never got notified of your tag.

Things are fine with me, had a spell of higher blood sugars for while (including one 7.1 fasting (no idea where this came from) and a couple of 8s during the day). Pretty frustrating, as I was keto throughout. Blood sugars seem to have settled back down now, though. Fasting levels for the last four days were 4.9 for the three mornings before today, and 4.8 today.

How are you, @ianpspurs? I am in the process of catching up on news on this thread a bit, and remember reading something about MIL and babies and hospitals. Hope all is well now. Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed.

To all others, I wonder if I missed any other tags. If yes, I do apologize. Hope all is well for everyone, I have been missing being on this thread and keeping up with everyone's news.
Wonderful to hear from you @ziggy_w. Baby OP out of hospital and is progressing. MIL is what a frail 91 9/12 yo recovering from pneumonia and ?septicemia is like. Tough old gal is fighting.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Safe home @PenguinMum. :woot::woot: @Ryhia. My fbg is a known unknown - too busy ordering vegan turkeys and geese whilst training HGV drivers. Look out for me on Dragon's Den:angelic: @ultradad 2nd best overnight performance to Emma Raducanu.

Would love to know more about vegan turkeys and geese and High-Grade-Vegan? drivers.

And to keep on subject: 8.2 this morning after enjoying a Chinese feast last night minus egg rolls and most of the rice.