What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
I didn't actually break my fast until 3pm today but it was an amazing (for me) 4.3 !!!
Lowest number I've seen on my monitor and very happy :)

Reactions: karen8967 and DJC3

Shahnaz2357

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning to all.
My FBG was 5 at 9.00 am.
I have had a Booster vaccine dose of
Pfizer two days ago. It seems it has not effected my glucose levels.

Reactions: DJC3 and karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, all.

Fasting blood sugars were 4.7 today.

@ianpspurs -- Keeping my fingers crossed for your MIL.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.
Thanks. super amazing to see you here again. MIL off oxygen yesterday and looking brighter. I was 5.1 - today in 2015 "2 months in". @DJC3 wine raises my fbg next day, downgrades my sleep score and Sp02 a tad. Allows me to eat with family sometimes - nothing rash just enough to stick this out, principally gravy. Can't cope with dry meat or butter/cream in veggies. Barbaric custom:angelic:. Keto gravy :yuck:

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.7 today.

Sadly got the news yesterday that Brother Ambrose at Adrian's friary passed away he was a lovely gentleman in his nineties. I had met him a few times and liked him very much. It seems he was born one street over from the friary in Oxford was baptized in the attached church became the parish priest there for a number of years and has passed at the friary peacefully in his sleep and his funeral service will be held in the church there. So his life story began and ended in the same place. I find that touching.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@ziggy_w it’s lovely to see you back! Hope you are not still confined to zoom lessons.
@ianpspurs that’s very good news about your mil, may she continue to improve.
@PenguinMum 4s are very rare for me these days too. If you can’t have a glass or 2 ( or even 3) on hols, then when can you?