Low Carb Programme -

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi last week was a bad week. Diabetes and something else spiralling out of control. Can you repost the contact details please. I want to make sure no more money is withdrawn..

Jenny, if you use this link in my post, it'll take you there. Please be aware it is a LONG page, but keep scrolling and you'll get to the contact section. That does go directly to the Low Carb Program folks.

https://www.lowcarbprogram.com/

Of course, being a Bank Holiday today, to be fair, you may not receive a response today, but I feel sure you will. If you hear nothing by Wednesday morning, tag me again and I'll see what else I can dig up for you.

Jenny105

Jenny, if you use this link in my post, it'll take you there. Please be aware it is a LONG page, but keep scrolling and you'll get to the contact section. That does go directly to the Low Carb Program folks.

https://www.lowcarbprogram.com/

Of course, being a Bank Holiday today, to be fair, you may not receive a response today, but I feel sure you will. If you hear nothing by Wednesday morning, tag me again and I'll see what else I can dig up for you.
QUOTE="AndBreathe, post: 2433405, member: 88961"] Hi American Express looked into my payment and feels its correct. Tho today i still found it advertised as free. Also the email accepting me onto the programme cant be found. !! So maybe I will just give up on this site. Ive found another thats free with a good programme and forum . One lives and learns.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
QUOTE="AndBreathe, post: 2433405, member: 88961"] Hi American Express looked into my payment and feels its correct. Tho today i still found it advertised as free. Also the email accepting me onto the programme cant be found. !! So maybe I will just give up on this site. Ive found another thats free with a good programme and forum . One lives and learns.

The programme is free, when prescribed by a GP, or other healthcare provider.

Did you use the contact form I linked for you, that would take you directly to the Admin people for the Low Carb Programme (LCP)? If you do that, and explain your plight I'm sure they will try to help you. The reality is this forum is owned by the same organisation as own the Low Carb Programme, but the Admins of the LCP don't spend much time on this forum, so may not have seen your requests.

@DCUKMod , @Administrator , can you help please?

@Antje77 , @VashtiB , @Jaylee , @Andydragon , @searley , @EllieM , @Rachox - for your information and assistance, please?

Jenny105

The programme is free, when prescribed by a GP, or other healthcare provider.

Did you use the contact form I linked for you, that would take you directly to the Admin people for the Low Carb Programme (LCP)? If you do that, and explain your plight I'm sure they will try to help you. The reality is this forum is owned by the same organisation as own the Low Carb Programme, but the Admins of the LCP don't spend much time on this forum, so may not have seen your requests.

@DCUKMod , @Administrator , can you help please?

@Antje77 , @VashtiB , @Jaylee , @Andydragon , @searley , @EllieM , @Rachox - for your information and assistance, please?

Jenny105

Hi ive tried . They are wanting proof of email to say Ive paid . I cant find any such. American Express investigated but conclude it was legit . So I've decided to give up nearly 50.00 , My doctor's didn't know how to do a referral. Its too late anyway. I'm using another free LCP now, and moving along. Putting it down to experience. Thanks for your attempt to help.

Jenny105

Not sure what site you are in but I would always be a little suspicious if they are asking for that level of identification for a simple course. The only justification I can make for them is that they are making sure you are a British citizen?? But then why would that be important to them?

It may be simpler to look for a good book on the subject. Plenty out there , I just haven’t read any so can’t offer any recommendations…
Maybe i hit a spoof site as lookalike to this one. Ive decided Ive lost my money. And Ive left this site for a very friendly site with its own programme. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: KidDougi

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi @Jenny105

It seems you've used Login with NHS login which asks users who do not have an NHS login, to sign up for one. This is where you create an account with the NHS, for the purposes of logging into the Low Carb Program with that account. It's similar to creating a Facebook account to use the 'login with Facebook' feature. You can signup with your regular email address instead to resolve this.

The NHS Login process requires driving licence/passport if you want to create an NHS account. This is because it needs to verify your identity. Sadly the NHS login button is confusing a lot of people so we are doing some research to see if we should take it off.

If this doesn't help, please send a message via lowcarbprogram.com/contact and someone will get back to you ASAP.

chani111

I use nutracheck app set for carbs, log everything I eat and it calculates carbs and calories. It was £24 for the year but there is a free version too. I couldn’t do this with out it. I hope you find what works for you. I have found there is so much to learn. Good luck