One year on

Onlinecaroline

Haven’t been able to post regularly here due to work, missing the low carb what we had today thread terribly!

However got blood test results back today - last August Hbc was 88. Today it is now 32! Absolutely delighted, and just wanted to thank all on here for the low carb advice and recipes.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Haven’t been able to post regularly here due to work, missing the low carb what we had today thread terribly!

However got blood test results back today - last August Hbc was 88. Today it is now 32! Absolutely delighted, and just wanted to thank all on here for the low carb advice and recipes.
Hey Caroline that is a really fantastic achievement. The fact you have been so busy make it even moreso, its so easy to just grab anything when you are running from one thing to another. I hope you will be able to dip into the Eaten Today thread when you can. What an inspiration you are to anyone just diagnosed and coming to the forum scared and wondering how to go forward. Awesome!

Onlinecaroline

Thank you so much, that’s such a kind thing to say. I’m going to make more time to dip in and out as it’s so handy for recipes and like to see how everyone is doing!

Reactions: Grant_Vicat

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding

Superb result!

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Fantastic reduction in HbA1c. Well done!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done, fantastic result made even more fantastic as you’ve been so busy :)

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.

Well done. Very well done. X