Covid experience after 2 jabs?

madfish69

Hi,

wondering if anyone here has had Covid after being double jabbed, and what that experience was like?

I'm double jabbed and fine....but in a real pickle. I have elderly parents in India who would dearly like to come and visit me here in London as it's been 2 years now. (I can't go there for reasons)

The rules are being relaxed as you know although they are for UK citizens jabbed by NHS or EU where there's lessening of the test rules.

But it's still so confusing between the rules for India, and then here, and the dreaded long queues at Heathrow, and it feels like a very uncertain and risky journey. All those hours of wearing a mask, Covid certificates and apps, long queues etc.

I know it's not your business, but what would you suggest if in my position? Advise against them traveling or go for it? Just feeling torn and can't make a clear decision.

I've heard quite a few stories of double jabbed, having a torrid time with Covid but short of hospitalization.

Anyway, thanks to anyone who responds. Much appreciated.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
In Israel so I'm hearing and reading they have the highest vaccination rates.
They have already got passed introducing the booster yet the people catching covid being hospitalised and being seriously ill and even dying are the vaccinated not the unvaccinated.
I'm not vaccinated because I'm convinced I couldn't survive it.
I have heart disease brain disease spinal cord disease colon disease and on top of that T2 diabetes!
I've hardly noticed lockdowns because I've had to be out and about all the time.
I'm in shops I'm in arcades on the seafront I'm on the beach when permitted.
I'm telling you this so you can understand that despite my many health problems I don't really let the virus get in my way.
There has been huge succss in parts of India with Ivermectin so tell them to take that and maybe even bring you some.
I'm not sure what problems you're trying to convey?

Reactions: HigherStrength
Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Woke. Censorship. Climate cult loons. and so on.
Latest figures out of Israel show that double jabbed are 7 times more likely to get covid. Global figures show that majority of hospitalisations and deaths are of those that are jabbed, double jabbed. Always best to make such important decisions with research and facts backing them up.

I have not been jabbed, nor have had covid as I have never tested for it.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Latest figures out of Israel show that double jabbed are 7 times more likely to get covid. Global figures show that majority of hospitalisations and deaths are of those that are jabbed, double jabbed. Always best to make such important decisions with research and facts backing them up.

I have not been jabbed, nor have had covid as I have never tested for it.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you provide a link to the statistics to accompany your post, please?

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Woke. Censorship. Climate cult loons. and so on.