coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Stayed the same this week.

Looks like a plateau has arrived so will try some resistance exercise...
Yes, these plateaus are awkward to get past! I found IF a big help myself :)

Dandelade

Yes, these plateaus are awkward to get past! I found IF a big help myself :)
I get massive liver dumps when I skip a meal @coby. There are so many times I just haven’t wanted to eat as well I know it’d be so easy for me. Do you think I should just ignore the liver dump and push on for weight loss? I go up from 5 to 9/10 and get nauseous but could power through! Gah just typing that it, no that is a mental plan. Is it?!

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I get massive liver dumps when I skip a meal @coby. There are so many times I just haven’t wanted to eat as well I know it’d be so easy for me. Do you think I should just ignore the liver dump and push on for weight loss? I go up from 5 to 9/10 and get nauseous but could power through! Gah just typing that it, no that is a mental plan. Is it?!
I'm not sure Dandelade. We are all different and I don't seem to get DP for some reason ... or it happens early and I miss it?

Reactions: Dandelade

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After three weeks of gains (totally 4.5lbs), I have managed to reign it back in with a 3.25lb loss this week.

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
80.4kg an increase of 1.1kg since my last weigh in a couple of weeks ago. Gave up watching diet for a couple of weeks. Ate all the wrong things but back on track and considering not too much damage. A good lesson in how easy it is to revert to bad eating habits.

Reactions: MrsA2

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
13.10 stone so put a pound on. So close to 13.5 bet its going to be slow going now :)

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not the best of weeks, back up to 75.9kg which I think isn’t totally unrelated to added water but then we are mostly water probably so not exactly the best excuse! It’s about 2.5kg higher in general to what I had plateaued at so not massively bad, but still direction is more the thing…

it is what it is, I’m still fitting into my clothes, don’t look too bad and my personal trainer already thought I was too light previously so going to take it but need to be careful. It is really easy to put the weight back on, much harder to get it off!

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Afternoon fellow scale crushers.
14st 3lb this morning. A gain of 3lbs. No surprise

Reactions: JohnEGreen

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have gained a pound but I expect it's with this 'bug' (9st9lbs)

Dandelade

So this week lost one pound after 4 weeks of net zero! Fingers crossed it’s a resuming of weight loss.

And nope didn’t do anything differently as I bought a libre to see if my sugars were the reason I wasn’t losing and kept the faith in the process. Just kept to the same lchf diet, more gardening and dog walking on weekends...

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
1lb back on this week. Think I might finally have hit a point where I can no longer reliably lose week after week doing what I'm doing, which is fine. It was going to happen eventually. Just need to knock a few calories on the head now, stick to what I have been doing and try to get out on my feet a bit more. Been a few too many days where I haven't done my steps (although the other days, I've gone well over my steps)

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
13 stone 8 this week so a 2 lb loss. Think i am down to 1-2lb a month now. Waist is 36 inches now, hasnt been that for decades :)

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Back down to 9st8lbs ... well just a tad over ... after a rise last week.
I know that I'm within the BMI range that's correct for my mini height, but I'd like another
half stone off to feel there's a bit of room for maneuver at Christmas/New Year :)