What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 today. Did have a naan bread from a different takeaway which was very doughy so I am going to blame it on that (especially as I was on my feet all day for sweet, sweet steps). Still, it's not in the red

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.7 today. Did have a naan bread from a different takeaway which was very doughy so I am going to blame it on that (especially as I was on my feet all day for sweet, sweet steps). Still, it's not in the red
Same number for me ..we had an Indian takeaway ( work ) and had bit of everything so not too bad .

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I picked the 4.2 from Swipey's myriad offerings. Can sensors develop Tiggeritis? Just how much of a pain in the bimbo are needing a light on and a second top 1st thing in the morning? Trousers/jeans and 730 kgs of nonsensical swaddling for old foggies incoming.:arghh::arghh: Will beef consomme spike me??? @DJC3 is Stabbington actually any better, mine seem about the same?

Last edited:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So 5.6 this morning, 5.2 before anything to eat or drink. Been munching my way through some home made choux pastry which i tried yesterday. Not quite the same texture but ok and the taste did remind me of choux buns. Its from Keto Profiteroles (Choux Pastry Recipe) (everydaysugarfree.co.uk) definitely a keeper as far as I am concerned. 0.00 net carbs per small pastry without filling.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last edited: