What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Greetings one and all. By the Grace of God 8 hr slow cooked brisket on since 5.40; for the first time since moving here, Feb 7th 2020, 30 mins exercise bike in the converted garage. Swipey offered up a sub optimal 5.4 but Sufficient unto the day - a saying which my grandmother was fond of using - is the theme today. Y'all be kind and gentle, stay safe and fight the good fight.

Last edited:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 today, but also have a general feeling of yuck. Going for positive thoughts to beat back whatever is trying to steal my peace. Covid negative testing daily at the moment as we were in contact with someone at our lunch club on Wednesday that phoned the next day to say she was positive for Covid. Bless her she is going through the mill at present as just had a colonoscopy last week on a fast track appointment, now this. Keep well.

Reactions: mojo37 and DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 from Swipey - all kinds of wrong off the back of defo keto stylee day. Scrub the in remission replace with in big trouble. @DJC3 I had a glass of red wine (Barbera, new one on me but I likey) and red meat so predictable rise in fbg. Yes, I'm sleeping much later and Swipey shows a big DP lift but c'mon this is on a par with the operation was a success but unfortunately the patient died. I'm pretty sceptical about Elsie but so far in and so stubborn I go on. Outside of this little silo it all seems completely bonkers.

Last edited: