Low carb high fat

Camoo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So been doing low carb high fat for a week, can't thank all you forum posters enough. I am amazed how well I feel, brain fog is gone. Loads more energy, I feel so good. Don't think I would thank you for a carb at the moment.:hungover:

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
So been doing low carb high fat for a week, can't thank all you forum posters enough. I am amazed how well I feel, brain fog is gone. Loads more energy, I feel so good. Don't think I would thank you for a carb at the moment.:hungover:
Well done. I am very happy to see that you are 'getting it' as it took a while with myself. :) x

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Great news. You have found the secret we all know. What a pity most people think Low-Fat High carb is the right approach.

Camoo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great news. You have found the secret we all know. What a pity most people think Low-Fat High carb is the right approach.
I know, I can't believe the advice from medical professionals is so damaging, I feel like I'm not being poisoned any more x

Reactions: shelley262

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I know, I can't believe the advice from medical professionals is so damaging, I feel like I'm not being poisoned any more x
You can blame the food industry lobby; very powerful and they love profitable Carbs

Reactions: Hezzie