Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello my bm was high, in other words higher than the machine can read. I injected 160 units tresiba this morning as I missed last nights injection with sleeping through. I completely fasted all day and intend to inject another 160 units tonight, at my worst I slept 3 days (yes around the clock) so no insulin or mental health meds at that time. It was complicated by a recently diagnosed thyroid problem. Thank you for reading as I eat one small tea a day and rest with exhaustion due to other medical problems after my daily walk of about 1 mile. My sugars at lowest are above 20. I am stuck in a trap. Life is hard. Warmest regards Joe xx

Hi Joe, if you have any particular questions you’d like to ask, please feel free to start your own thread in an appropriate subforum, there is one specifically for type 2s on insulin here:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/type-2-with-insulin.57/
I think you’ll get a better response than tucked away here in a “very low chat level fasting blood sugar thread”.

Reactions: Prem51

JanetMcDowell

Hello my bm was high, in other words higher than the machine can read. I injected 160 units tresiba this morning as I missed last nights injection with sleeping through. I completely fasted all day and intend to inject another 160 units tonight, at my worst I slept 3 days (yes around the clock) so no insulin or mental health meds at that time. It was complicated by a recently diagnosed thyroid problem. Thank you for reading as I eat one small tea a day and rest with exhaustion due to other medical problems after my daily walk of about 1 mile. My sugars at lowest are above 20. I am stuck in a trap. Life is hard. Warmest regards Joe xx

What do the healthcare professionals say?