Second nature programme

Hello everyone, just wondered if anyone had signed up to/ used the second nature programme in the uk? Just wanted some feedback before I joined and spent £120. Any feedback or information is welcomed :)

Thankyou

Kayley

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
It looks as though isn't anything to do with diabetes, though it does advise reducing carbs a bit.
It also seems very expensive - you can buy a lot of meat seafood eggs and cheese for £120.

Reactions: Bridget66

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone, just wondered if anyone had signed up to/ used the second nature programme in the uk? Just wanted some feedback before I joined and spent £120. Any feedback or information is welcomed :)

Thankyou

Kayley
Kinda pseudo low carb.. all the info can be got for free here and on www.diedoctor.com save your £120 for some decent steaks.

Reactions: Sunflowersfairy

seanj67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I joined this a few years ago when it was called "Our Path" - it was ok, but I had to agree to disagree with my coach as she said she didn't agree with Keto. They put you in a group and you're supposed to check in every day and are given lessons around mindset etc. They do seem to be more lower carb now than when I was a member - but as Bulkbiker said, Diet Doctor is just as good and way cheaper as is Keto Fitness Club which is a UK site and has a load of great stuff on there.