What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 6.4 it's a different main number every day. I'm working on more reliable steady numbers.
Mind u I'm varying my night liver dumping block time.
Also I don't hv the same mealtimes on a weekend. We relax more but try to be more active. We'll more walking/kids playing without me. I sat on Saturday in damp just so little one could climb about but I had a few layers on.
My new motto : wear more as it can be taken off but if opposite I risk a cold.
Little one (8yrs old and autistic) was hot so insisted on peeling off to t-shirt. So when he started to cool off he was ambushed with his fleeced hoody and coat. Ha ha bless him.

As posting I've realised over covid I've never even had a cold or a cough. Long may it continue eh? Some are really ill from new germs.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.4, and taking a sickie duvet day as soon as I can summon up the energy to climb the stairs.

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning 1 in the Lake District as part of my partner's late birthday gift & a 6.1 to start off proceedings. Considering I slept terribly due to the hacking cough & a bit of red wine, I'll absolutely take that. Doing a Wainwright walk today which pre low carb me would never thought possible (only an easy one).

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning assorted carbdodgers from far and wide. Swipey assessed the damage as worthy of a 5.5. Ouch, Right at my personal point where the level of control is totally outweighed by the lack of energy, minimal pleasure and family inconvenience of Elsie. However, God has given me time to resolve those issues so I give thanks and move on. Which is just what @garyclark82 is doing so :woot: for the amazing progress. :woot: also for @DEBBIESCOTT, @Marianne67 and @Estragon.

Last edited:

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
UK shops are currently seriously short of many things, especially Waldorfs. EU are so lucky in DK. Hope the days were really, really Hygge.:angelic:
:):):):rolleyes:;) yes Ian I am sad to read of your many troubles in GB at the moment.. I did mix the salat myself though :)

Reactions: ziggy_w