What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Normally I wouldn't pay any heed to a bloke who holds a seminar on T2 management, nutrition and an exercise programme to manage a mysterious back cum lower leg disability in his own bed from 2.20 am until 5.48. Of course I wasn't all alone. There was the Holy Spirit, Ted Naiman, Richard Bernstein, J Volek and S Phinney and David Unwin but very definitely not J Fung Esq. So I have sympathy with you young @dunelm. Good choice of car Mrs Miggins . We also turned a profit when we recently upgraded I Kia Sportage for a much better model having tried one for a year. Meedja tells of secondhand car prices rising since production of new ones is stalled. Nice gorge squire. T20 world cup today:woot:Random blisters diagnosed as insect bites and treated as appropriate by the trained nurse in this marriage. IDK my fbg and frankly it will stay that way for a few days. Oh, the seminar concluded a freak event in December 2019, bloods right after end of chemo 2019, downsizing, COVID mismanagement (Dec 2019 GE) and the HF instead of HP (July 2015 but Dec 2019 = overdrive) means of T2 management have been a cluster thingmejig. P.E diet and a gym at home or (very scarily, see COVID management and Dec 2019 GE) mingling with The English are needed. Have a chune which is often useful

Last edited:
Reactions: karen8967

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Fbg 6.5

Cat Popeye has died in my arms at home. I am upset, but he had a long healthy life. It was just since Covid began when there were difficulties accessing a vet for a feral cat attack that he began to go downhill, although he made many comebacks.

Here is a celebration of his life.

View attachment 51723
I am so sorry to hear this @gennepher. He had such a long and wonderful life with you - he was such a lucky cat.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
So sorry to hear this @gennepher, your love and devotion towards him was exemplary. Even when a loss is expected it can still hit hard. Be gentle with yourself.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Mrs Miggins did a good job with selling her car for more than she bought it for. I have only ever managed to do it on one car in all my years, it had become a cult car in the few years I had it.

You should look good after your beard and haircut trim. But then I am sure you look goos anyway...

Very powerful majestic gorge @dunelm
Like it.
Thank you @gennepher and sorry to read that Popeye has gone. What a wonderful life he had with you and so many adventures. Quite rightly sad, but what memories.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Normally I wouldn't pay any heed to a bloke who holds a seminar on T2 management, nutrition and an exercise programme to manage a mysterious back cum lower leg disability in his own bed from 2.20 am until 5.48. Of course I wasn't all alone. There was the Holy Spirit, Ted Naiman, Richard Bernstein, J Volek and S Phinney and David Unwin but very definitely not J Fung Esq. So I have sympathy with you young @dunelm. Good choice of car Mrs Miggins . We also turned a profit when we recently upgraded I Kia Sportage for a much better model having tried one for a year. Meedja tells of secondhand car prices rising since production of new ones is stalled. Nice gorge squire. T20 world cup today:woot:Random blisters diagnosed as insect bites and treated as appropriate by the trained nurse in this marriage. IDK my fbg and frankly it will stay that way for a few days. Oh, the seminar concluded a freak event in December 2019, bloods right after end of chemo 2019, downsizing, COVID mismanagement (Dec 2019 GE) and the HF instead of HP (July 2015 but Dec 2019 = overdrive) means of T2 management have been a cluster thingmejig. P.E diet and a gym at home or (very scarily, see COVID management and Dec 2019 GE) mingling with The English are needed. Have a chune which is often useful
Beautiful chune words @ianpspurs

Last edited:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Me and me’s usually start my posts with Good Morening etc etc, but not logging on yesterday I was rather shocked this morning to read that @gennepher ’s master Popeye has sadly moved on to pastures new, now I’m not a pet person, but I rather enjoyed the adventures of Popeye. Not only the loss of your master Gennepher, but your implant failing, a double whammy, me and me’s hope this failure is swiftly rectified.

blood sugars
Yesterday 5.1
Today 5.3, this one is a surprise, that meter is planning something, I know not what.

Well fellow posters painters and gamers, here in Tilehurst Towers we have another busy day, not helped by me not waking up this morning till 9:00am
Shock I am due to get my next covid jab at around lunchtime. I await with some trepidation as I have a rather full on afternoon and evening scheduled.
Please remember the stays all.

Last edited:

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Fbg 6.5

Cat Popeye has died in my arms at home. I am upset, but he had a long healthy life. It was just since Covid began when there were difficulties accessing a vet for a feral cat attack that he began to go downhill, although he made many comebacks.

Here is a celebration of his life.

View attachment 51723
So sorry to hear this,@gennepher. We have all become so attached to Popeye through your posts. Take comfort in knowing you took such good care of him for so long. Sending virtual hugs.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
good afternoon everyone, a bit late today but other things have gotten in the way.
No idea what my bs reading was this morning so I will guess at anything between 4.5 and 6.5 plus or minus gravity at sea level but not counting the pull of the moon or the mass of Mercury.
Anyhow, must look up all these fermented cabbage recipes. Is it still Friday? Can I still have koffy in the afternoon? Oh! A gothic ink splotching of a place just down the coast.

View attachment 51712
Good Morning fellow motorcyclist
Yes along with time gravity is not a constant, contradicting what is taught, so much for 9.81. As well as planetary orbits are irregular, in nature nothing is regular, but fermented cabbage that is just an abomination…..
Nice painting…again.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Me and me’s usually start my posts with Good Morening etc etc, but not logging on yesterday I was rather shocked this morning to read that @gennepher ’s master Popeye has sadly moved on to pastures new, now I’m not a pet person, but I rather enjoyed the adventures of Popeye. Not only the loss of your master Gennepher, but your implant failing, a double whammy, me and me’s this failure is swiftly rectified.

blood sugars
Yesterday 5.1
Today 5.3, this one is a surprise, that meter is planning something, I know not what.

Well fellow posters painters and gamers, here in Tilehurst Towers we have another busy day, not helped by me not waking up this morning till 9:00am
Shock I am due to get my next covid jab at around lunchtime. I await with some trepidation as I have a rather full on afternoon and evening scheduled.
Please remember the stays all.
Thank you very much @alf_Josiah
>^..^<

You take care with that Covid jab. Rest if you need to.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 6,4

I did this from the end of my garden. And I photographed the yellow moon in the early hours of this morning, and placed the rest of my creative over it.

I am dog tired, not sleeping. I have lost this picture twice because I fell asleep at the iPad...

I had better post it before I fall asleep again...

View attachment 51688
Beautiful

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good to read. Should please Derek. I do miss our hedges and giving them their Christmas trim before putting the lights in them.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morning fellow motorcyclist
Yes along with time gravity is not a constant, contradicting what is taught, so much for 9.81. As well as planetary orbits are irregular, in nature nothing is regular, but fermented cabbage that is just an abomination…..
Nice painting…again.
@alf_Josiah , Gee! Thats fast - and probably getting faster. I thought that the firmament was only applicable to cabbage but evidently you can firmament all sorts of things nowadays - how we have advanced from standing on a railway station and watching some bloke walking up and down in a moving train.

lindisfel

Expert
@alf_Josiah , Gee! Thats fast - and probably getting faster. I thought that the firmament was only applicable to cabbage but evidently you can firmament all sorts of things nowadays - how we have advanced from standing on a railway station and watching some bloke walking up and down in a moving train.
Almost as bad as brussel sprouts, they could be used as rocket fuel!