What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 this morning, so as you were it seems. Off for anniversary meal and as its my last "event" before Christmas, I'm expecting to enjoy it and pay the price for the next few days. After that, it's full steam ahead to Christmas and two months of being well behaved at almost every turn.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.3 this morning did not feel too well last enening so was in bed by 8 feet hurting this morning so had to get up so far have put a loaf of bread on to bake I don't eat it but family do made my self a coffee and now am chilling on the web and it's just gone 5 in the morning .:)

Last edited:

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.3 this morning did not feel too well last enening so was in bed by 8 feet hurting this morning so had to get up so far have put a loaf of bread on to bake I don't eat it but family do made my self a coffee and now am chilling on the web and it's just gone 5 in the morning .:)
A hug for not feeling well and a star for the reading .

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there chums. My unknown fbg is likely to be somewhere in the 5s or maybe 4s and lead to an equally underwhelming A1c in the 5s - that's what it does apparently. Great attitude @DEBBIESCOTT. Great fbg @Ryhia. You have a great weekend too @DJC3. Sticky 6s but beautiful lady @PenguinMum. @mojo37 - you're just a superstar. @JohnEGreen hug for the pain, winner for the bread making - have a poem

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hi there chums. My unknown fbg is likely to be somewhere in the 5s or maybe 4s and lead to an equally underwhelming A1c in the 5s - that's what it does apparently. Great attitude @DEBBIESCOTT. Great fbg @Ryhia. You have a great weekend too @DJC3. Sticky 6s but beautiful lady @PenguinMum. @mojo37 - you're just a superstar. @JohnEGreen hug for the pain, winner for the bread making - have a poem

Thanks for the poem enjoyrd it and funnily enough I did turn the central heating up a bit as it was a bit chilly.
And I'm sure the unknown quantity would have been fine.