Freestyle Libre 2 data encryption

Seacrow

Type of diabetes
LADA
As @barrym says why not use a phone to download the software. It's not really Abbott's fault you don't have good broadband.
Mental health issues. Don't have, can't use a mobile. Which isn't Abbot's fault, but their attitude was basically 'tough, we don't care and aren't interested '.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Mental health issues. Don't have, can't use a mobile. Which isn't Abbot's fault, but their attitude was basically 'tough, we don't care and aren't interested '.

You don't need a mobile. You have a router just like with copper/fibre broadband, but instead of plugging it into the wall it has a mobile SIM card in it which communicates over the mobile network. As far as the user experience goes it's pretty much the same.

HTH

Seacrow

Type of diabetes
LADA
You don't need a mobile. You have a router just like with copper/fibre broadband, but instead of plugging it into the wall it has a mobile SIM card in it which communicates over the mobile network. As far as the user experience goes it's pretty much the same.

HTH
Wow. That's possible? I know what my birthday present is going to be this year. Thanks.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow. That's possible? I know what my birthday present is going to be this year. Thanks.

If you are in a good 3 reception area they do a good deal on Huawei B535. That's what my daughter has, bought from Amazon unlocked, and a Virgin 100gb SIM contract for less than a copper broadband contract.

HTH