What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @PenguinMum and @JohnEGreen. and anyone else to save posts. I'm not going to wear a Swipey now. Hoping to draw a line in the sand under this move and a difficult few months (72?) with Elsie. How is a quality protein source first then a huge salad a big issue for my loved ones and the only satiating meal for me?:arghh:

Last edited:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay for tiptoeing through the tulips into fiveland - the girl C dun good, innit. I'm told we must be at Stanstead by 6.00 am so leave here around 5.00 am. Pizza after a wedding? Sheesh. I live in Little America but c'mon that is really plumbing the depths.
Hope you have a great time and that the weather stays good for you. Life of luxury for a week - wow you!

Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @PenguinMum and @JohnEGreen. and anyone else to save posts. I'm not now going to wear a Swipey. Hoping to draw a line in the sand under this move and a difficult few months (72?) with Elsie. How is a quality protein source first then a huge salad a big issue for my loved ones and just not satiating for me?:arghh:
I couldn't even imagine living on salads - half an hour after eating one and I am absolutely starving.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay for tiptoeing through the tulips into fiveland - the girl C dun good, innit. I'm told we must be at Stanstead by 6.00 am so leave here around 5.00 am. Pizza after a wedding? Sheesh. I live in Little America but c'mon that is really plumbing the depths.

They are not a traditional couple in any sense of the word but they are happy and in love and that makes me happy too. I still hope they don’t decide on pizza though.
No pizza for you next week, I remember your previous posts about how great the food was at your hotel. Enjoy.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Awake most of the night got up at 3ish took BG just out of curiosity and it was 9.1 had a carby snack went back to bed though didn't really sleep then when I did my BG at 8 am it was 5.9. Not sure how that worked but maybe I need to eat in the early hours lol .

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Awake most of the night got up at 3ish took BG just out of curiosity and it was 9.1 had a carby snack went back to bed though didn't really sleep then when I did my BG at 8 am it was 5.9. Not sure how that worked but maybe I need to eat in the early hours lol .
Hinner. Hug for early waking, winner for the fbg.

Reactions: mojo37

Marianne67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Morning All. 6.6 so fed up stuck in the quicksand of 6s. @Marianne67 what a great result, have you tried making pizza using LoDough (Amazon) works for me.
@DJC3 good to see you back in 5s. @ianpspurs happy hols and safe travel.
Have a great Friday All.

I have not yet, I might after the wedding, she has a pizza van turning up on the day. Will be interesting!

Marianne67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other

That’s youngsters for you! I am a cake maker ironically, so at least I know het wedding cake will be good haha

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.3 - Lousy night. Anyways, got my coffee and waking up to the News. Now that’s gonna cheer me up? Surely?

Toddles Diabs!