What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Building a good little run at the moment, despite feeling like death until yesterday (now feeling much brighter, praise be upon whatever you worship) - 5.4 this morning, a very pleasing figure in the green. I'm aiming to get down to under the fives at some point in the rest of the month which would be a tremendous thing. Keep on keeping on, everyone!

Marianne67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Top stuff. I love the attitude but listen to your body, hydrate well and make sure you get quality rest and sleep. By the way, like most of us I'm more a do as I say kinda guy. I am off to the gym though.

Thank you, I seem to be getting much better sleep now than I have for a very long time, a good 7/8 hrs, hardly ever waking up during the night. I love my water, usually have my chilli bottle beside me, glad that is a habit I have had for years. I agree I need to listen to my body, I used to swim 3 hrs a day, split between morning and evening. I just do 30 mins a time for now, that’s why I an pondering mixing in HIIT/resistance every other day. I will let you know how it goes, but from what I have read, it’s a good option for me. I hope you had a good time at the gym.

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 this morning, but that is almost solely due to the protein bar I had far too late last night - could feel the tummy rumbling and the sweet tooth itching so thought I would kill two birds with one stone... big mistake, it seems.

McHelen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another PB - 7.2. I am feeling a bit nauseous this morning and I have experienced some ‘false’ hypo feelings, so I must be doing something right!!!!

Reactions: karen8967