What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Larry on phone 6.8
Reader 5.9
Finetest 5.9
Larry mark 2 installed yesterday ready for this afternoon, hopefully more accurate, no swim this morning another long day at work, can’t wait for the weekend,
Have a good day everyone

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.3 - Woah! Which is doubly confusing, as I went to bed on a 9.1 - Shut the Front Door! So, overnight my Robot Endo-Sys decides to wake up, perform and creek into activity.

Have a good Thursday. Oh yeah, our Street is wearing its NEWLY resurfaced, Pressed Tuxedo. Very smart too.

Arizona

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.6 this morning, keeping on with a semi alarming trend of not really understanding what is going on, but still being within the range required.
Know the feeling well. I was cruising at around 7-8 for years then suddenly 19.8! Now back to 7’s 8’s etc but for no rhyme or reason will suddenly get a 9. Still I look at the averages as OK. Sounds like you are the same but better/lower.

Reactions: karen8967 and DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
?Welcome @Arizona - sorry if we've met and I forgot. @Estragon clear winner and spiffing road to boot - your cup runneth over. @DJC3 hug for insomnia but I'm more convinced than ever Elsie will do that to a body. No Swipey as I've learned they have to come off for an MRI so I'm rescheduling changes so as not to waste one. Thanksgiving here (we live amongst about 10k US service people and their families) so no gigantic planes all day. Y'all take care now, Yee Haw.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 Bamboozled again! Had a cup of tea and a couple of squares of 100% chocolate very late last night so was expecting higher.

Reactions: DJC3

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Swipey or Stabbington? Either way not where you want to be. It really is a funny old game - in the non laughing meaning.
Some times I think having diabetes is a bit like being the manager of Manchester United football team trying to manage the unmanageable. Still it is what it is and it was firstly the Swipey but checked with stabbington not eaten much so far but now at 8.4 mind you it's 12 days since I had a cigarette so that may be effecting things a bit.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Some times I think having diabetes is a bit like being the manager of Manchester United football team trying to manage the unmanageable. Still it is what it is and it was firstly the Swipey but checked with stabbington not eaten much so far but now at 8.4 mind you it's 12 days since I had a cigarette so that may be effecting things a bit.
well done for the cigs john x

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.6 - Seriously??! A guy can’t catch a break!

Oh yeah, y’ll have a great day now!