What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sunday isn’t Sunday without a roast, don’t have potatoes or Yorkshire pudding unless we have guests (pharmacist daughter is in the carb camp) will be having Christmas lunch, with 1 roastie (cooked in goose fat) & parsnip, don’t like Christmas pudding anyway
I've PMd you to keep thread on track. I, really, really like the way you roll - too creepy??

1970clea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
6.8 this morning - got up late. After lunch (which was a Sunday roast of pork, black farmer sausages, veg and a sneaky yorkshire pud), 2 hours later 5.3 :eek:

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Larry on phone 8.7
Reader 7.9
Finetest 6.3
Getting really fed up with lying Larry
Pt at 8am before work, breakfast & lunch all packed to take with me
Have a good day everyone

Reactions: karen8967 and DJC3

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.3 today, but I had been awake longer than I usually am before I got up, may have skipped the bulk of my liver's 'help' today.

Reactions: DJC3

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

After a spell of not testing fasting levels, back on track now. Fbg for the last four days were 5.2, 5.5, 5.2 and 5.9.

Reactions: DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

After a spell of not testing fasting levels, back on track now. Fbg for the last four days were 5.2, 5.5, 5.2 and 5.9.
Fantastic to see you back. We have missed you but understand you are busy. Take care over there without Mutti. Since you export so many football managers I don't suppose there's any chance of ..........??:angelic: