What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 on Swipey, it is STILL winter, worst Govt in UK history so ostensibly swimming in a torrent of effluent. Swimming ain't drowning so I'll do for now. @BrianDoc enjoy the pup; @Estragon :woot: for the slipper induced season's best; @PenguinMum S and W, S and W; @DJC3 if you look for reasons you'll boil yer brain. @DEBBIESCOTT gomad sounds quite the best idea to deal with #effluentgate. Y'all come back tomorrow now. Oh, yesterday's DGF choc chip cookie was thoroughly hideous.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 this morning and snow on the ground here. Supposed to be going away at the weekend, just up the coast in Northumberland. Some of Northumberland still has no electric since the storm so hope the place we are going is ok.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The pup is a 14 week old black Labrador, if she stays still long enough I will try to get a photo and work out how to load it. Have a great day folks.
Just hit the upload a file button and go for it. @BrianDoc
Pleeeze, pup pics to help me return to nice evenly low FBG.
This morning I still seem to have had a magnum hangover, with a whopping 7.8. Despite not indulging in further disgusting rubbish ice cream from the back of freezer, all iced up and not particularly appetising. :***:

edit: that ‘****’ was not me swearing, honest. It was one of the emoji thingies on here.

Reactions: Ryhia

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
7.3 - Back over the Border….. “Down Mexico way….

Please keep safe people. What we need is a vaccine that’s a Swiss Army Knife which itself can vary, continuously flexing until it “clicks” into place. Need to get on the Front foot and smash it for SIX.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. So the descent from the peak continues with a 6.7. @karen8967 thats a bit low for you, hope you are ok Angel. @1970clea good going you will be fine.
Happy Friday everyone and to @ianpspurs happy SAS day. Take care everyone.
Thanks so much. We are in charge of our 4 month old grandson:woot: today. Lord knows who felt that was a remotely good idea for the poor little mite. Just don't tell "The Authorities." My fbg and estimated A1c have moved postcode. In remission/well controlled was just "too common." Elsie lacks "coof." Salmon salad and grandchildren are at the apex of God's gifts to my life. Elsie is in the paper raincoat crew.

Last edited:
Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT