First Review Results

klogs17

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just had a sneak peak at my HbA1c results from yesterday’s first review at 3 months from diagnosis. Says 42 which is down from 123. Haven’t got a clue about all the other blood results. The help on this forum has helped so much.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just had a sneak peak at my HbA1c results from yesterday’s first review at 3 months from diagnosis. Says 42 which is down from 123. Haven’t got a clue about all the other blood results. The help on this forum has helped so much.
Stunning progress. What an amazing Christmas present you have given yourself. The forum may have helped but you put in all the hard yards yourself.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow, such an amazing drop in HbA1c, very well done!
If you want any advice about your other results you can ask here, someone will comment I’m sure.

Edit for typo

klogs17

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Stunning progress. What an amazing Christmas present you have given yourself. The forum may have helped but you put in all the hard yards yourself.
Thank you. Might just have one roast potato with the turkey dinner this year to celebrate :)

klogs17

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow, such an amazing drop in HbA1c, very well done!
If you want any advice about your other results you can ask here, someone will comment I’m sure.

Edit for typo
Thank you. Hopefully a little lower next time :)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

That’s an amazing result after just 3 months, very well done indeed!

KateS14

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What a fabulous result! Huge congratulations on your achievement.

If I can do even half as well as you when I get my first review results next week I'll be over the moon!

Reactions: klogs17

klogs17

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What a fabulous result! Huge congratulations on your achievement.

If I can do even half as well as you when I get my first review results next week I'll be over the moon!

Thank you very much. Let us know how you get on :)

Reactions: KateS14

AGC_68

Amazing! Great going!