Pfizer Vaccine

diabetic12yrs

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just got my booster a couple of weeks ago. And like the first 2 doses, my sugar levels dropped a few hours after. And they were quite difficult to bring back up.

Anyhow I am convinced that something in that vaccine could possible help with a cure for Type 1

Anyone else have this reaction after your vaccine. Would love to know people's thoughts

Soplewis12

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Grumpy People
I had the typical highs that my body was fighting an infection with first 2 vaccines. I got my booster last night and BG was high after
4 .5 hours of getting the vaccine & continued until about 14 hours after.

Andy Widd

I just got my booster a couple of weeks ago. And like the first 2 doses, my sugar levels dropped a few hours after. And they were quite difficult to bring back up.

Anyhow I am convinced that something in that vaccine could possible help with a cure for Type 1

Anyone else have this reaction after your vaccine. Would love to know people's thoughts
I would say definetly not a cure as it caused my type 1 after 2nd dose along with full body intense pins and needles (I feel like a live electric cable) all over my body except head and neck.

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
I have to say I had Astra Zenica vaccines x2 and Pfizer booster I’ve heard of many different reactions following them I was lucky enough to have no problems with any not even a sore arm , maybe I got the Placebo, hehehe

Reactions: Grant_Vicat

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
According to some reports coming from the US, it's the nanobots that have been put in all of the different vaccines are doing all sorts of things.

I do not get my Pfizer booster shot till xmas eve, I am hoping it will fix my 5G.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I had two AZ jabs and my insulin requirements are 15% lower than they were before, even 6 months later.
I had a Pfizer booster and nothing changed.

sleepster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I had AZ for my first two jabs and they caused me to have lower BG levels, my Pfizer booster doesn't seem to have made any difference but the side effects of the Pfizer were not pleasant :(

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I had AZ for first two jabs and Pfizer for booster, the side effects of Pfizer were much worse/more unpleasant than AZ nothing really changed blood sugar-wise for first/second dose. Can't really comment on how blood sugars were after my booster as 4 days later I tested positive for covid so I was running high anyway!

Hertfordshiremum

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin

I wish I had had that reaction! I have the complete opposite Very high BG, ketones nausea almost calling 111 Certainly called my diabetic team who said they had about 200 other type 1’s having a similar problem. I have had Pfizer every time. I am considering trying to get a different one next time and seeing if that might help.

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No sorry all levels ran high for a week after bot AZ and Pfizer. Very ill after both too.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I had Pfizer for all three jabs with my flu jab in between.
No side effects, except for a painful jab area for a day or two.
My tests have shown that a little bit up, but nowt drastic.
How different we all are!

And the reason is because of genes, age, and of course what we put in our bodies.
Fingerprints, eyes, gut bacteria and the reaction by our cells to the diseases we have had.

Allergies, intolerance, hormones, geography, availability, affordable and personal taste.

It certainly is a melting pot of diversity.

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
First 2 astra zeneca, in bed for 2 days with 1st one & really tired for a couple of days after, 2nd one went straight back to work Pfizer booster last Thursday, made me feel sick, dizzy, really sore arm & blood sugars a lot higher than normal, still not returned to normal, on the plus side still not had covid

Circuspony

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've had 3 x Pfizer. First two caused a temporary drop in BG levels and tiredness. Booster just gave me a sore arm

nicki92

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I had my time in range up to 99% for a couple of days before my (moderna) booster but now four days later I'm at 55%. My BG is skyrocketing after every meal, not going down between breakfast and lunch so skyrocketing from 10 up again at lunchtime!
I'm really hoping this is a result of the jab and things will go back down soon.

My first two vaccines were pre-diagnosis so no comparison there unfortunately.

cxl0702

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Had the opposite I can’t get my Hba1c under control. I have gone from a low 50 to 70. Changed insulin carb count like I am on a math challenge work out more than ever but nope it’s going on one direction.

Smiler99

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Needles
It didn't affect my sugars I had swollen face from mind absolutely awful side affect had the same side affect from astra zeneca and
Pfizer was ill from them all for 3 weeks having to take antihistamines