looking for sympathy

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I know I cant do anything about this but since I had my booster three weeks ago (pfizer) my long covid is back with a vengeance, including very sore muscles and higher blood sugar levels. I have to just weather this and reflect that its better than how bad I felt having covid in the first place, but I am feeling sorry for myself.

Hugs and sympathy welcome : )
You have it by the bucketload here, @lucylocket61 .
Same for anyone else suffering. It is rotten feeling ill all the time. Get well soon Lucy, and all others suffering. Be kind and gentle to yourselves.

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Big hugs and I hope you begin to recover very soon.

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hugs and sympathy by the bucket from here too.
:nurse: no idea what this emoji is, but it looked caring

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Nowt from me @lucylocket61 .

It's time to throw off the hugs and love.
Get up and get them there chores done.
It's Christmas soon and like most of the Christian hordes, you will celebrate or the head of the church (the Queen or pope) will feed those Christians to the lions, if you don't!

Hi, I just thought I'd give a bit of levity to the thread.

You have battled and fought for a way to get back your health and I know enough about feeling bad and not wanting to feel pain no more.
You can do this, you do know how to give really good advice and sympathy and empathy, and I always read your posts.
I know that it is really difficult to get motivated, but unless or until you find an alternative to help you ease the pain.
Sometimes you need to realise that help is just one thought, one action, one small step, and the willingness to try. Thinking about it and not doing anything is not recommended.
Just one hug, and I want a response, that means you are going to take your own advice.

Take care, stay safe.

Lamont D.

Reactions: hankjam

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Virtual hugs, hope you’re feeling better soon & everyone else who’s suffering from the booster

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am pleased and relieved to tell you that, after nearly 4weeks, my blood sugar levels are reducing again. My joint inflammation is going and I feel more comfortable.

Thank you for your support ❤️

Reactions: 1970clea and MommaE