X drip

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all
Hoping someone can help.here. I've tried on the Facebook page but no luck

I've basically downloaded x drip for first time as I have now started the libre 2 s
My understanding was I dont need to physically scan anymore..basically it'll send reading to my phone every 5 mins

Anyway I'm a technophobe and its taken me ages to get this far. I think its set up, but for some reason its not sending readings every 5 mins. I'm attaching screenshot of my progress so far

Any ideas anyone ???? I'm literally pulling hair out here. Its so frustrating. Using libre 2. Miaomiao and glimp was so easy compared to this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211219-191525_xDrip+.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-191525_xDrip+.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 149

iallaway

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all

I've basically downloaded x drip for first time as I have now started the libre 2 s
My understanding was I dont need to physically scan anymore..basically it'll send reading to my phone every 5 mins

Anyway I'm a technophobe and its taken me ages to get this far. I think its set up, but for some reason its not sending readings every 5 mins. I'm attaching screenshot of my progress so far

Any ideas anyone ???? I'm literally pulling hair out here. Its so frustrating. Using libre 2. Miaomiao and glimp was so easy compared to this
Hi where did you download from, I have been looking for this and cant find it. Thank you

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Have you read the instructions under the files tab on the xDrip Facebook page?
If so, have you asked a question on that group?
The developers of xDrip answer questions and are best placed to sort out your problems.

Unfortunately, xDrip is a techy application so you may need to find a way around your technophobia if you want to use it.

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The developers of xDrip answer questions and are best placed to sort out your problems.

Unfortunately, xDrip is a techy application so you may need to find a way around your technophobia if you want to use it.
No I havnt. Didn't even realise the tab existed. Thanks. Will go have a look now

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I think you are right, I may just have to give up and resort to physical scanning and the libre link .

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I think you are right, I may just have to give up and resort to physical scanning and the libre link .
I use it, and find that whilst it will usually download every 5 minutes, there are times I have to scan it, often with a new sensor, so you may find it starts sending data across. If it doesn't, it sounds like one of your settings isn't right. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will be able to help you.

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use it, and find that whilst it will usually download every 5 minutes, there are times I have to scan it, often with a new sensor, so you may find it starts sending data across. If it doesn't, it sounds like one of your settings isn't right. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will be able to help you.
Thank you. I initially thought it was a setting..just no idea what. ..I've looked through. I don't suppose you know if nightscout sync should be enabled ??

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I haven't got it enabled, but I could be wrong!!

If you have time to search through the threads on xdrip on the forum, I seem to remember there were some posts that may help. Or you could try googling 'we're not waiting diabetes' and there are some links on there that may help you.

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I haven't got it enabled, but I could be wrong!!

If you have time to search through the threads on xdrip on the forum, I seem to remember there were some posts that may help. Or you could try googling 'we're not waiting diabetes' and there are some links on there that may help you.
Thanks. I've asked on the Facebook page too. Hoping someone can help.

maybecrazy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all

Full instructions here

How to setup FreeStyle Libre 2 and OOP2 to use a native Bluetooth connection in xDrip+ (minimallooper.com)

peat5961

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you’re not techno minded like me you may want to look at the “Diabox” app it works brilliantly with Libre 2 & no need for any extra bits of kit like some versions of xdrip need.
You will get your readings straight to your phone every 5 mins with Low & High Alarms the same as xdrip

chrisbug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Radio 1.
I am a bit nervous when it comes to all the techy stuff.
I still use libre (1) with a miao miao (2) and use XDrip.
I have a couple of goto's when things aren't working as they should.

Bluetooth scan, even though my phone is never further than 2m from the sensor, it can drop out.

If that fails, I press the reset button on the miao miao.

Very occasionally I've almost quit using XDrip, but end up coming back and persisting with it, and to be honest its mostly been a problem with my phone.

Hope it works out for you.

Reactions: Hopeful34

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks so much for all the useful tips. I duchy give up and many hours later its set up !
I went on to the files section of the xdrip Facebook page
The help I got was amazing. They basically went through it all with me step by step till I got sorted.

The amazing help from online strangers never ceases to amaze me

fpowell01

Hi Folks - hoping someone can help me out. I have the miao miao 3 and have been using it with the tomato app. I've just purchased the samsung galaxy 4 watch and have tried to use the xdrip+ I've connected the sensor over blue tooth but it wont move beyond the 'collecting initial readings' screen. there is an hour glass at the 'receiving data from tomato collector' - its been stuck on this for hours. How can I get it to move on?