Type 1'stars R Us

Japes

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all!

Finally surfaced with enough energy to tackle the "Let's replenish the freezers and store cupboards, just in case...." shopping tasks along with replacing some household items I've been needing to replace since pre-pandemic times. Including 2 new shopping trolleys. Well, the second will be got on the afternoon's trip when the rain eases. It's been a rubbish few days, weather-wise, and going out for walks, which normally I'd be doing very happily once I'd emerged from the excess of organ playing, hasn't appealed at all (even if I'd had the energy.)

2 shopping trollies? Yeah, one for shopping and one for the organist's music/related gubbins!

I also need new organ playing shoes but that's definitely for another day. Another thing I really needed two years ago, but the search got halted in March 2020 then organ playing didn't really happen much for 15 months. But, given I've just glued one back together in the hopes it lasts a bit longer, I really need to have another hunt for some.

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all, I get really disorientated during this period between Christmas and New Year, never quite sure what day it is! Hope you all had a great Christmas with not too many highs and lows. Bizarrely, mine have been better than usual, who knows why?

@Marie 2 I love the look of your dog's new toy. Mine has a couple of these things but nowhere near as elaborate as yours; that'd keep mine occupied figuring it out for ages!

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
good morning everyone i was just wondering if anyone here uses a medtronic 780g or a t-slim and dexcom g6 as i have been offered a hybrid closed loop system but im still using pens

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
th

happy-new-year-clipart-snoopy-5.png

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
We took, well my hubby did lol, all the Christmas lights down today. We ordered another moose to go with the one we have, but it's taking it's time, so the question comes up will we actually get it? We are thinking about ordering a third one as they have listed the same moose again from a different shipper, just in case that second one doesn't show up. Besides I wouldn't mind having 3 in that corner if we get all three. Otherwise a very blah day.