Online 3 year licence application

Paulkennedy

I applied yesterday to renew my 3 year medical licence. Did this 3 years ago 90 days in advance and it went smoothly. I accidentally got my licence expiry wrong by 2 days so I applied 92 days early. Eventually got through to dvla today and they say they have no record of application. I did receive a confirmation email from [email protected] saying Thank you for your recent application.

We will contact you shortly and let you know how your application is progressing.

Please do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response.
Does it take a few days for them to receive info as it says online that if you send it in they are dealing with it in real-time and will have a record.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I recently did mine (ie sent it off about a week before Christmas) - I heard nothing else until I received a letter saying it'll be with you soon and a letter with the license on the same day about 3 weeks later.

Paulkennedy

Thank you, I was worried I did it to early as expires 12th April . I thought it expired 10th so is out with 90 days. Hopefully it will be fine, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Sarah69

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anything healthy!
I sent my renewal form off in May last year and only just recently they have sent a form to me and my doctor regarding mental health. Not sure why though!