Doing 'A Boris'

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
There is a new saying as in "Doing a Boris"!

It means that you lie, you avoid the truth, then tell another lie to deflect, then repeat the lie, even when everybody knows you are avoiding the truth. Then the reason you are lying is to lie about the lies!

But the worst is, the world and your God knows it, and you do not have the honour to deny it and admit it and take responsibility for it! And have the gall to brazen it out!

For God's sake, Go!

A compulsive liar!

Going for a lie down.

stay safe.

lindisfel

Expert
There is a new saying as in "Doing a Boris"!

It means that you lie, you avoid the truth, then tell another lie to deflect, then repeat the lie, even when everybody knows you are avoiding the truth. Then the reason you are lying is to lie about the lies!

But the worst is, the world and your God knows it, and you do not have the honour to deny it and admit it and take responsibility for it! And have the gall to brazen it out!

For God's sake, Go!

A compulsive liar!

Going for a lie down.

stay safe.
What have we come to Lamont, this will result in the breakdown of society because there is no honour anymore.
The weak will suffer and be rode roughshod over.
Derek

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
This afternoon's revelation within the Tory party that bullying and demanding withdrawal of letters are typical of the public school hierarchy,
What have we come to Lamont, this will result in the breakdown of society because there is no honour anymore.
The weak will suffer and be rode roughshod over.
Derek
We are mired in an elite agenda! They still believe in their hereditary right to rule as they see fit! And bribery coercion, blackmail, breaking the law and cover-up are the norm. It would not surprise me, if the y found dead bodies under the slabs of number ten's garden patio. Maybe find Lord Lucan!
The royal family and the establishment, along with this privileged elite are only interested in themselves and gaining more power and privilege. And their bank accounts in every tax haven the British elite have established. While the foreigners with limitless laundered megabucks are moving into this playboys playground to have photos taken with royalty!
And this elite just don't care!
Maxwell and Murdoch, with the Tories assistance, have well and truly damaged this country and no doubt in my mind will split the British people from not only Europe, but from within, Scotland will gain independence, Ulster will be absorbed into an island nation with the republic.And after that what is to stop Wales?

As private Frazer said 'We're doomed'!
You wouldn't think that we have forgotten what right wing elitist politics did to the world eighty years ago!
The free world is definitely not a free world for the vast majority in this country!