Would anyone be interested in an Aidex CGM review?

sunspots

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I splashed out on the new GlucoRx Aidex CGM whilst having medication changes. It is cheaper the the libre 2 and other competition (dexcom?). I could review it once I've had it a week or so? Would that be worthwhile?

Reactions: EllieM and Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
It's always worthwile to share your experiences with a new tool, especially as not many have used this one as far as I know!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I splashed out on the new GlucoRx Aidex CGM whilst having medication changes. It is cheaper the the libre 2 and other competition (dexcom?). I could review it once I've had it a week or so? Would that be worthwhile?

Hi,

I was perusing the Aidex site a while earlier & was looking at the sensor.
I'm not a self funder anymore. However, the deal looked good if I still was.

An out of the box review would be fantastic. However a few snaps either in comparison to the Libre or a tape measure would be invaluable along with how it performed for you..

Reactions: Antje77

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’d be interested. Toying with the idea of signing up while I still have a Libre sensor in stock - could run a parallel trial. Don’t really have the money for that though, so have entered the competition on their FB page to win a free starter pack.

sunspots

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I will happily review it then, although tonight I have been arguing with it that I am definitely not almost dead of a hypo! Not impressive.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I will happily review it then, although tonight I have been arguing with it that I am definitely not almost dead of a hypo! Not impressive.

Sounds like early days.. (Or hours.) Give it a chance to "warm up?"

To be frank the Libre (especially the 2.) is on the ball for me from the get go.
But I accept that others have issues till it settles in.

It's the same principle at the end of the day.

I amire your pioneering spirit. :)

Reactions: sunspots

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve joined the (small) FB group for users - sounds like a lot of teething problems.

KELI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi, I've been looking at this too. How did you get on with the Aidex and would you recommend it?

Reactions: Lainie71