What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 for me. Though I didn't check at 3am when I first got up, or 5am when I went back to bed.

I really thought my new night time routine was helping with the sleep thing. Seems it was just messing with me for a couple of nights.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Swipey stays boxed until Tuesday (maybe) when all scans and blood tests are reviewed and hopefully fed back. Me no Stab anymore. @Estragon , yup managing T2 is highly personal - N=1 and there are NO black swans. @DEBBIESCOTT I added some weights just in case you hadn't done enough for both of us. Go Team D

Last edited:
Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
8.6 this morning after poor sleep when for a 3 mile walk and it rose to 9.2 lol . Must have a lot of stored glucose .
Sorry about the poor sleep and fbg but winner for the attitude and walk. Was the 8.6 immediately after the walk as your body would probably be helping out by releasing glucose. Good or bad the hook to this is so true - at the risk of coming across as some creepy old Uncle:arghh:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
After a night of eating curry, watching football, drinking wine and eating nuts a very fortunate 5.8 !
1 in 4 is an infinitely better ratio than U know who's truth to lies and what's more it works so just repeat that. World leading:angelic:

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo37

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Phone libre 6
Contour 6.5
Don’t know if it’s caused by libre starting to peel or the new protein shake last night which made me sick, or something else
Gym before work this morning
Have a good day everyone, the weekend starts tonight

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.9 for me
FB_IMG_1638828479278.jpg

Marianne67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
7.3 this morning, fully expected after a lovely Thai take away last night. I went for steak and stir fry veg, had with a rare glass of wine. My daughter also got me some badbrownie keto bites so finished off my meal with one and a coffee. We have to celebrate our birthdays after all.

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.5 here this morning, went to bed very early last night and more or less slept all the way to normal person waking up time.

I'll take more of that thank you Universe!

Reactions: karen8967