What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
Depressing reading seeing how well everyone is doing
Yeah, I know that feeling all, ALL too well. When I get an upturn to what was previous stable 6s it can be gut-wrenching. However, your big advance and success have been to come here, post where you're at, and actually share. Good for you!!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was 7.5 this morning, but 5.6 yesterday morning though as yesterday I went below 3 on 6 occasions, I'm happy with 7.5. NB Am supposed to keep between 7 & 10 rather than 5&7 as I had frequent hypos.
Welcome @Helendogs and good news that you are in your own personal target zone. We hope to hear more from you. @busdriver450 there is a perfect example of how we all have different needs and bg boundaries.

Reactions: Donaldfr

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Helloandwelcome new and returning posters. You have joined a very supportive group.
Don’t make comparisons to others. We all are on our own journey, and have different ways of travelling.
I am currently feeling like I am in a different timezone as sleep is late to arrive. Usually gets here at about an hour or two before I would normally be waking. Then waking is not until mid morning. Just going with it, as I am trusting my body to do what is needed. Wouldn’t have done when I was still a wage slave, but retirement has rewards.
Fasting today was 6.8. Better than anticipated, not as good as hoped. My brain is telling me to be satisfied. So I am:)