What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 this morning. Hope all who were affected by the storm yesterday are OK. In our neck of the woods (border of Tyne and Wear and Co Durham coast) we got off very lightly. Quite windy but there was even sunshine for part of the day. Snow kept away too, although today sky is very white so may get some snow/sleet later. Keep well folks.

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 today. I think I forgot to post yesterday, I was running a bit high yesterday morning (5.8) - by my usual standards anyway, so nice to see a normal-for-me number again.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 7.1 today but had lunch out yesterday and though delicious choice was limited and had Welsh Rarebit but it was a rare treat. Back on the wagon today.
Happy Sunday everyone, stay safe and well.
Good on you for you having a treat yesterday. (Maybe lash yourself to that wagon in this wind.) Carefully calibrated/risk assessed treats/off piste ventures may well be all that helps some stick with Elsie. Pearl Clutchers may need to breathe into brown paper bags at that point. Big Picture folks, Big Picture. Go Team D.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good on you for you having a treat yesterday. (Maybe lash yourself to that wagon in this wind.) Carefully calibrated/risk assessed treats/off piste ventures may well be all that helps some stick with Elsie. Pearl Clutchers may need to breathe into brown paper bags at that point. Big Picture folks, Big Picture. Go Team D.
Thanks Ian, you made me smile :)

Reactions: Donaldfr

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.6! - Well, that’s a kick in the…… and no mistake. I’m not as much in remission, as in denial. I still have residual EndoSys bad behaviour.

Happy Mondays!

Reactions: Donaldfr