What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
7.6 - After a MAGNUM last night, 11.7, understandable, so, notwithstanding DP, this mid-seven is a great pull-down result, methinks.

Bin day today - YAY! Getting my new improved PC specs this morning, and my MrKewl-Dude prescription, tinted Polaroids. I’m gonna have a greeeet Friday, hope you lot do, to!

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
Do you play games on your PC or is it work related :)
Video and Audio Editing. I have several Control surfaces with Sliders/faders so I require a binocular depth of field that’s accommodating, to enable/assist my work. Then there’s the closer Keyboard. And then there’s Colour Grading//Balancing. I’ve tried Varifocals, but with my astigmatism, it’s an optical nightmare/mess. Why ask about Gaming?

Reactions: ultradad

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.8 for me
FB_IMG_1645129714864.jpg

Reactions: mojo37

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 today, though I did wander around the house a bit more than usual before stabbing myself. Only by a couple of minutes so I'm going to take than number and be happy with it.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hug is for the poor sleep. Fbg is what it is. You, young lady, are very much our kinda gal. Honest, try your little heart out and get up and go again after each stumble. Team D personified right there.
Thank you not sure about the young though ;)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.6 this morning my FBG just seems to range between the 7's and 8's lately with the odd 9 thrown in for good measure .Do need to sort out my carbs over indulgence obviously that combined with pretty poor sleep isn't helping .

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well aBirthday present of 5.9 this morning on a birthday was not so sure of having a short while ago so hip hip hooray. :)

@karen8967

Happy Friday indeed just been out to Costa with Grandson first time out since back from hospital.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well aBirthday present of 5.9 this morning on a birthday was not so sure of having a short while ago so hip hip hooray. :)

@karen8967

Happy Friday indeed just been out to Costa with Grandson first time out since back from hospital.:)
Brilliant post full of hope and joy. Happy birthday and many more to come. That grandson - Kieran?- is a diamond.

Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

@karen8967

Happy birthday John. :)

BoringBrian

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework
6.3 at 7am, then 4.7 at 9am. Would this be the dawn effect? I only had coffee as I don’t normally eat until 2pm.
I have fallen off the wagon slightly during the last 3 weeks, carb wise (pie & chips, bacon sandwich etc).
Back on track now and hopefully will be in remission by April if my next A1c is good, according to the doctor.
Last A1c was 38 in October.