DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can’t link this app to my replies on the Internet forum

Hi Carole, could you give us a little more detail, in terms of what happens when you use the app? There's not quiet enough detail in your post to be clear.

Thanks!

Carole12

Good morning, I tried typing in my heading topic from the Internet forum which read ‘Pre-D eating before bed snack options’ and nothing came up and then I tried typing in my forum name which is carole12 and nothing came up....both in the search option on the app. Maybe I’ve missed something, but I guess for me personally, if it doesn’t happen straight away, I tend to delete the app and just use the internet.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, I tried typing in my heading topic from the Internet forum which read ‘Pre-D eating before bed snack options’ and nothing came up and then I tried typing in my forum name which is carole12 and nothing came up....both in the search option on the app. Maybe I’ve missed something, but I guess for me personally, if it doesn’t happen straight away, I tend to delete the app and just use the internet.

Are you trying to find posts you have made in the past, or make a brand new post or topic?

Debswj

Hi I'm prediabetic on the Healthier You NHS 9 month course at week 2, I've been on the low carb diet for 3-4 weeks lost over 10kg, I'm now 132kg.

In the last 2 weeks has also been non dairy, non fat, as I have a fatty liver & gallstones & need this settled to have my gallbladder removed in approx 6 weeks. I am also gluten free.

Any good recipes we got a spiralizer to do butternut spaghetti/noodles & other veg.
Debswj

Lez50

Hi there new to this forum
This morning i messed up my flexpen dose..don't know how much i admistered !! Can't seem to find advice on what to do...take another full dose or do nothing. Any help welcome. Thanks

Reactions: Grannypat

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
This morning i messed up my flexpen dose..don't know how much i admistered !! Can't seem to find advice on what to do...take another full dose or do nothing. Any help welcome. Thanks

If you're on insulin then is it safe to assume that you have a glucose meter? All I can suggest is to test regularly and adjust as required. If your glucose levels start going high then you probably didn't take it, - wouldn't take a dose now just in case you're doubling up which could be more dangerous than being high for a while.

Little Angel

Check you blood glucose level and how high or low it keeps going will tell you whether you injected more or less. I think for today you should be on the 2 hourly glucose test

jenfoolery

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hi... Just joined this site and am looking forward to becoming an active member of the Forums. I just downloaded the app for iPad and if I could make a suggestion, I think it would be very handy to integrate the blood glucose unit converter tool in the app. As a silly American who insists the world revolve around me and my country's insistence on mg/DL units. Like it's pretty much the only time we go metric, and it's still wrong. :)

AlfParkin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rude people,
Diagnosed yesterday as type 2. Joined on line but after downloading the App it won’t allow me to log in and tells me I don’t have an account. Help required please.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Diagnosed yesterday as type 2. Joined on line but after downloading the App it won’t allow me to log in and tells me I don’t have an account. Help required please.
I çan't really help you with the app because I didn't get along with it at all, hopefully someone else can help you with this.

However, I find simply logging in with your browser, like you seem to have done now works very well, no need for the app. Would that be a solution? I think most members don't use the app, although there must be some, can't remember who they are though.

AlfParkin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rude people,
I çan't really help you with the app because I didn't get along with it at all, hopefully someone else can help you with this.

However, I find simply logging in with your browser, like you seem to have done now works very well, no need for the app. Would that be a solution? I think most members don't use the app, although there must be some, can't remember who they are though.
Many thanks I’ll stick to the web browser

Reactions: Antje77

WallisOnline

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi,

Has the app on Android been removed? I am unable to find it in the play store and the link provided to the app does not work.

Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-14 163549.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-14 163549.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 71