2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, 2-2 we took the lead, then just before half .time, we had a man sent off.
They equalised and with 80minutes on the clock, we took the lead!
One .minute into injury time, we had our second player sent off!
They again equalise in the 98th minute. Go figure!
It did seem that the ref wanted Carlisle to take at least a point!
Which now means that we are still hanging onto the last p!ay off place with those just below us with games in hand!
With our current from being awful and players injured or suspended, with six games to go, I really can't see us getting even a play off place, I want to be optimistic but, history is not on our side!
We have blown it!

You are like us and looking over your shoulder. Hang on in there you could still do it mate.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well things didn't go to plan on Wednesday night and Forest won one of their in hand matches which propelled them in to 5th place. Now the chasing pack of Middlesbrough and Blackburn sit just 4 points behind us with QPR 7 points behind us. Boro are the only ones with a game in hand. Forest have 2 in hand but it doesn't matter too much about them. All eyes will be on tomorrow afternoons games. If they go against us then we would have to come out fighting on Monday night against Luton. We got 3 nasty games to play this next week and over Easter. My heart is in my mouth.

Good luck to the other teams playing this weekend. Hope your team wins.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
At home to the Dees, who are in deep doo and a hone win will push them closer to going down.
Mixed feelings as derby games always add a bit of spice to the season but they really are a shower....
and very oddly, both clubs are owned by Americans, no idea what they motivations are.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
At home to the Dees, who are in deep doo and a hone win will push them closer to going down.
Mixed feelings as derby games always add a bit of spice to the season but they really are a shower....
and very oddly, both clubs are owned by Americans, no idea what they motivations are.

Money!
Status symbol!
Tax dodging!

Add your own reasons here......................:):hungry:

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Blackburn drew, QPR lost and so did Boro so its up to us on Monday night to thrash Luton and pull 6 points ahead.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
1-1, not a bad result, but not what we needed in respect to staying in play offs!
month now and have some toughest games to the end of the season!
Bristol must be disappointed not to take all three points, they did dominate so much!

really can't see us getting there now!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I’ve missed a lot of this season

Battle of Prenton Park both teams charged lol

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well here we go with a big game tonight. Could do with at least a point. All 3 would be better but considering Luton have good form like us its a dog fight and a 6 pointer. I don't even want to think if the consequences should we lose. Radio Leeds for me tonight. I'll be on the edge of my seat lol. :eek::D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
1-1, not a bad result, but not what we needed in respect to staying in play offs!
month now and have some toughest games to the end of the season!
Bristol must be disappointed not to take all three points, they did dominate so much!

really can't see us getting there now!

You never know mate. Don't stop believing.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Watched it on sky sports mate, fully deserved three points!
Keep it going!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh yessss we are cooking on gas now. 2-0 up inside the last minute plus stoppages. 6 points clear now. Next up QPR on Friday and Boro on Monday. Bring it on. :singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing: