HOW TO TREAT DIABETES

Diabetes is a condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. There are several types of diabetes, which have various treatments.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Diabetes is a condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. There are several types of diabetes, which have various treatments.
Awwww come on, tell us more Doc.

Ronancastled

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The all knowledgeable headline was worth a click but then you had me with the bold font. When does part 2 come out.

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv

I think Dr. Richard was trying to draw our attention to this article
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323627
It's quite an informative article and could be useful for someone newly diagnosed or wanting to increase their understanding of the different types of diabetes.
Although any type 2's might want to skip the paragraph on diet

"Eating a diet high in fresh, nutritious foods, including whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, low-fat dairy"

Bittern

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As he did not reference it I think he is a troll

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think Dr. Richard was trying to draw our attention to this article
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323627
It's quite an informative article and could be useful for someone newly diagnosed or wanting to increase their understanding of the different types of diabetes.
Although any type 2's might want to skip the paragraph on diet

"Eating a diet high in fresh, nutritious foods, including whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, low-fat dairy"
Not sure their description of Insulin Resistance holds water either.

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
That is wishful thinking
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. It's a new members first post, not everyone is familiar with the workings of these forums but after the response he's had I doubt he'll be back.