LCHF and antiinflammatory

col101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wonder if anyone has put together a regime that is both low carb and antiinflammatory please? I have eczema problems and find lots of dairy and meat cause this to flare up. Most antiinflammatory did I've come across seem to major on brown rice and whole grains

Hotpepper20000

Wonder if anyone has put together a regime that is both low carb and antiinflammatory please? I have eczema problems and find lots of dairy and meat cause this to flare up. Most antiinflammatory did I've come across seem to major on brown rice and whole grains
Try the Vegetarian/Vegan thread. Not all of the ideas are super low carb but it might give you some Insperations.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

I agree with @Hotpepper20000 It is possible to follow a LCHF regime without any of the things you mention. If you are looking for ideas, the vegetarian/vegan forum is this way... http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/vegetarian-diet-forum.71/

Also, I have this tasty golden milk drink most days. It is dairy free and the turmeric is said to help ease inflammation

http://whereismyspoon.co/turmeric-paste-for-golden-milk/

Reactions: col101 and zand

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

So far as I am aware meat is one of the least inflammation producing foods around. Dairy for some may cause problems though.

I find it surprising that meat causes eczema problems as many have reported it going away when trying carnivore.