High Cortisol Levels

robertbanking

Hello you amazing and wonderful people that make up this forum. I do hope you are doing well and staying happy.

On a recent test i was found to have high Cortisol levels, i have adrenaline like rushes at random times during the days. There is alot of information such as exercising to reduce Cortisol levels and taking certain supplements. Does anyone kindly please know the best way to lower Cortisol levels as quickly as possible? There is alot of avenues i could take to try reduce this but please wonder if you had any ideas that might work the best please?

Thank you very much for any support you can give i would be forever grateful and thankful. I do hope you are having a nice weekend. Take care.

robertbanking

Hello Dr Snoddy, thank you very much for your response, i truly appreciate it.

My consultant stated i had no symptoms of Cushing's Syndrome such as weight gain, but stated i have an overactive nervous system. I have been advised i have Functional Symptoms in the past. My readings from a Urinary Free Diurnal Cortisol are as follows:

Cortisol 1st Morning 34.40 H (range 7.8-29.5 ug/g)
Cortisol 2nd Morning 91.84 H (range 23.4-68.9 ug/g)
Cortisol Evening 44.68 H (range 6.0-19.2 ug/g)
Cortisol Night 16.51 H (range 2.6-8.4 ug/g)

I am just wondering what i can further do such as what supplements to take to try and restore this please? Thank you for any advice you can give, i would truly appreciate it. Thank you very much and hope you have a nice day.

robertbanking

Very sorry to follow-up if anyone kindly had any advice on the above i would be forever grateful please, even if its only a few sentences. Thank you so much for any support you can give. I do hope you have a very pleasant week and stay healthy.