Freestyle libre and iphone

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have an iPhone 8 Plus my libre does not scan with my iPhone now I was wondering does the libre work with iPhone 11 and up or is there still a problem scanning any help given would be much appreciated.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have an iPhone 8 Plus my libre does not scan with my iPhone now I was wondering does the libre work with iPhone 11 and up or is there still a problem scanning any help given would be much appreciated.

Hi,

is this a new problem with NFC scanning regarding your phone.? Had you previously no issue?

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
No issue previously just stopped working been in touch with libre as it has not worked for a few months got in touch with them lmmediately after I changed a sensor they said they were looking into it but just wondered if people were having same problem and got another phone and it started working.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No issue previously just stopped working been in touch with libre as it has not worked for a few months got in touch with them lmmediately after I changed a sensor they said they were looking into it but just wondered if people were having same problem and got another phone and it started working.

Do you use any thing like NFC payments on your phone, like Apple Pay?

Just wondering if some security measure is conflicting there..