Granola?

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
At almost 60% carbs and 15.6% protein, I can think of better ways of adding protein, but it’s your decision.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Try typing keto granola into Amazon, various types come up which are way lower in carbs, but may not meet your protein requirements, take a look.

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
You could just add milled flaxseed and chopped nuts? Or buy these to make a keto granola along with shredded coconut and sunflower seeds.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

fendertele

My suggestions so far as protein goes would always be for a natural, animal based source.

If you’re wanting chocolate to go with your yoghurt, this is 14% carb and 10% protein: https://groceries.asda.com/product/...ence-90-cocoa-dark-chocolate-bar/910001806212 and then a few nuts would give it some texture.

Sorry wasn't looking for chocolate or protein just thought this was an added bonus when I seen it, was meaning granola or something of the likes to add to my Greek Yoghurt.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ditchthecarbs.com have several granola type recipes. Nuts, seeds, coconut etc with no grains in sight. I mix up whatever similar items I have, toast them in coconut oil, add some cinnamon and it’s a great topping for yogurt.

Reactions: fendertele