What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

RosemaryJackson

Morning all. Thank you all for your comments, it's so nice to know complete strangers care. Thanks also @ianspurs for the hug and prayer, we all need a prayer now and again. I'm nearly back in control again after a wonderful weekend with my DIL who lives in USA. My bedtime reading was 7.8 and rising bg was 8.3. but it WILL be better!

danziger

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for the information. I’ll check it out. Much appreciated.
No worries! I know that it can be hard to get to grips with everything at first, and some parts of diabetes management seem counter-intuitive.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.0 today. I went out yesterday and when i told someone i knew i was diabetic they recommended a jacket potatoe and baked beans for something to eat :). Have a nice day everyone :)
That's what my DN suggested to me has one of the best foods on our first meeting lol .

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 7.5 feeling glum but slice white toast with mashed avo for supper as tummy issues persist. Atm all about balance. Have a good Monday everyone.

Reactions: iwilltouchyourcat

the-mental-one

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.0 this morning

better than it's been for a while, less pain is meaning I'm sleeping better and other parts of the body chemistry aren't as out of whack but they medicine to make it less painful is still effecting my blood sugar levels so going as close to keto as possible for a little while at least.

the-mental-one

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 7.5 feeling glum but slice white toast with mashed avo for supper as tummy issues persist. Atm all about balance. Have a good Monday everyone.
hope you're feeling better soon, tummy issues are severely disruptive and often aren't taken seriously by people who don't have them regularly.

Reactions: iwilltouchyourcat